Omni Specialist Program
Learn more about Omni Hotels & Resorts and reap the benefits
Travel Advisor course now availableOmni Hotels & Resorts is excited to unveil our new and improved Travel Advisor course through Omni University!
Our interactive educational program sends you on a journey through Omni's history, hotel collections, and loyalty program to refresh your knowledge of Omni Hotels & Resorts.
As a thank you for completing our revised and updated course, you will be rewarded with a complimentary night certificate to be used at any Omni Hotel or Resort.
- Omni Hotels & Resorts' brand overview
- Get to know Omni's distinctive portfolio of hotels and resorts
- Omni's Loyalty Program
- Omni's experiences and signature services
- The Global Hotel Alliance & Omni's Membership
- The travel advisor programs Omni has to help agents sell Omni
- An in-depth understanding of Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Professional development
- Up-to-date brand information including development projects, renovations and more!
- Special offers for you and your organization
- Downloadable Omni Specialist diploma
- Sample travel itineraries to help you plan great vacations for your clients
- For you: Earn a free night today!
- Pass and graduate the Omni Specialist final exam and course, and we will send you a Free Night certificate via email, valid at any Omni Hotel & Resort in the United States or Canada, to recognize you for becoming an Omni Specialist.
Omni Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to refuse distribution of a complimentary night stay certificate if graduate does not provide qualified travel advisor identification. Graduates must present proper travel industry identification (IATAN, ARC, TIDS, CLIA or TRUE identification card) upon check-in.
*The complimentary night certificate will be sent via the email provided at course registration and is non-transferable and is only issued after the first initial completion of the course. Subsequent completions of the course does not qualify for additional complimentary nights.