2138 Business 220
Bedford, Pennsylvania 15522
Phone: 814-623-8100, Fax: 814-623-8052
Golf at Bedford Springs Old Course
The Omni Bedford Springs Resort in Pennsylvania, is proud to be home of one of the country’s first golf courses. The restored, historic course offers an experience of the highest caliber to rival the most private of clubs. Overlooking breathtaking views of the Allegheny Mountains and Cumberland Valley, this remarkable course spans the work of three golf architectural masters—Spencer Oldham, A.W. Tillinghast, and Donald Ross. Bedford Springs Old Course has undergone a total renovation overseen by noted classic golf course restoration architect Ron Forse, restoring it to its original course layout. A round of golf on these historically significant tees is a must-play for golf enthusiasts of all levels.
Golf Rates and Packages
2014 VIP Membership Information
2014 Aeration Schedule
2014 Ross Preferred Schedule
2014 Golf Cancellation Policy
Contact Director of Golf, Ron Leporati, at email@example.com for additional information.
Reserve a Tee Time
- Completely Restored, Historic Bedford Springs Old Course
- Bentgrass Tees, Plush Greens & Well-Manicured Fairways
- Dual-Ended Practice Facility
Bedford Springs Golf Instruction
Improve your golf game at the Bedford Spring Golf Instruction. Individual and group clinics are available.
The Pro Shop offers a complete line of men's and women's golf attire as well as all the equipment you need. We offer Taylor Made Golf Clubs for sale as well as daily rental.
Resort Golf Attire
We ask that all our players adhere to our golf attire guidelines. Gentlemen must wear long slacks or knee length shorts and a collared or mock neck golf shirt. Ladies may wear slacks, skirts, skorts or shorts. Please no shorter than just above the knee. Ladies shirts must have a collar or sleeves but may not lack both. Please, no tee shirts, tank tops, denim, bathing suits or tube tops permitted. We appreciate your cooperation.
Golf Club Rentals
- $60 for 18 holes, includes two sleeves of golf balls
- $40 for 9 holes, includes two sleeves of golf balls
Golf Awards and Accolades
- The Omni Bedford Springs Resort Old Course was name the #1 course in Pennsylvania by Golf Magazine.
- Golfweek magazine names the Old Course the #1 Resort Golf Course in Pennsylvania (2010, 2011 & 2012) and #61 in the United States.
- Golfweek magazine names the Old Course the #1 Public Golf Course in Pennsylvania (2010, 2011 & 2012).
- Zagat, the world's leading provider of consumer survey-based information, named Bedford Springs' Old Course "one of the best golf courses in America".
- Golf.com names the Old Course the #1 Public Golf Course in Pennsylvania (2010, 2011 & 2012).
- The Bedford Springs Old Course was named Golf Inc.’s Renovation of the Year Golf Course.
- Golf Course Industry magazine has just awarded the Bedford Springs Old Course its annual Affinity Award for best Environmental Project, having earned the award for the comprehensive refurbishment of the course, as well as the restoration of Shober's Run, a stream running along side of the golf course.