37 King St E
Toronto, Ontario M5C 1 E9
Phone: (416) 863-9700, Fax: (416) 863-3249
The Omni King Edward Hotel
Historic Downtown Toronto Hotel
The Omni King Edward Hotel has hosted visitors for over a century, and to this day remains a hallmark of luxury and comfort. With its rich history and old world’s charm sprinkled with modern amenities and elegant décor, this hotel pays homage to a proud history as the city’s first luxury hotel.
The hotel is conveniently located in the financial, entertainment and shopping districts, the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Sony Centre, The Distillery District, Eaton Centre and the St. Lawrence Farmers Market.
The 301 spacious guestrooms and suites offer regal elegance and comfort. Our luxuriously newly appointed premier guest rooms feature the finest in, furnishings, custom bedding and detailed crown moldings all with beautifully appointed marble bathrooms. Experience modern day comforts in this legendary hotel.
Featuring more than 22,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including 3 ballrooms, the Omni King Edward is ideally suited to host elegant business meetings and social gatherings.
- 301 luxury guest rooms and suites
- Fine Dining at Victoria’s Restaurant and The Consort Bar
- Afternoon tea on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Famous Sunday Brunch
- Over 22,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space
- Newly renovated fitness facility featuring state-of-the-art cardio equipment, built-in personal televisions, free weights and weight machines
- Nouvelle Maria Spa, a full service salon and spa
- Qi Hair Salon located on the ground level of the hotel
- A regal history as Toronto’s first and most renowned luxury hotel
- Check-in: 3 p.m, Check-out: noon