With its intimate dining room and picturesque perennial gardens, this faithfully restored inn offers a cozy place to get away from it all. From elegant décor to the finely preserved woodwork, the painstaking attention to period detail is evident throughout.
The 34 spacious guest rooms and suites at Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Washington feature private baths, in-room telephones, televisions and high-speed Internet access. The intimate dining room of the Inn offers gourmet dinners and hearty country breakfasts, while the cozy fireplace in the parlor offers a quiet getaway. Guests can meander around the picturesque grounds and delight in the perennial gardens or indulge in a peaceful respite on our wraparound veranda.
Located just a short stroll from New Hampshire's Omni Mount Washington Resort, Omni Bretton Arms Inn offers guests all the amenities of this historic resort, including two scenic golf courses. Enjoy tennis on one of the red-clay courts, take a horseback or carriage ride, swim in our indoor and outdoor pools or simply stroll in the shadow of the magnificent Presidential Range of New Hampshire's White Mountains.
Winter guests will enjoy Bretton Woods, New Hampshire's largest ski area and 100 kilometers of meticulously groomed cross-country trails at the Bretton Woods Nordic Center. Embark on a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride, go skating, snowshoeing, swimming or just relax in one of the Resort's whirlpools or saunas.
- Non-smoking luxury hotel
- Access to 30,000 square feet of meeting space
- Access to 25,000-square-foot spa and salon
- Part of Omni Mount Washington Resort, with access to full resort amenities
- Located 160 miles from Boston, 350 miles from New York, 95 miles from Portland, Maine, 185 miles from Montreal and 240 miles from Hartford, Connecticut
- Ski magazine – Best Ski Resort in the East for Snow, Grooming, Service & Weather (ranked #1) – 2014, 2013
- Ski magazine – Best Ski Resort in New Hampshire Overall – 2014
- Award of Excellence, the Dining Room at The Mount Washington Hotel and the Dining Room at Omni Bretton Arms at Mount Washington, Wine Spectator – 2012
- AAA Four Diamond rating, Bretton Arms Dining
- National Historic Landmark