Surrounded by a 425-foot lazy river and featuring two 100-foot waterslides, our redesigned Splashtopia on-site water park is fun for adults and kids. There is so much to enjoy at this brand-new water park, including a cliff-side Jacuzzi, sandy beach and unique water-play zones with fountains and sprinklers for the kids. You don't even have to leave the fun behind to get a bite to eat. Splash Grill is only a few steps away with delicious burgers and cool, tropical drinks for you to enjoy. Everyone can take a break from the heat and get in on the fun at Splashtopia.
It's important to remember:
- Guests must check in at the towel station upon arrival.
- Reserving of chairs is not permitted.
- Items left unattended are subject to removal and storage at the towel station.
- Only registered resort guests are permitted. Wristbands will be given to all guests registered in the room, up to a maximum of five per room.
- Non-resort guests will not be permitted to enter Splashtopia.
- Outside food, drinks and coolers are not permitted.
- Splashtopia is a non-smoking area.
- Music players are prohibited unless headphones are used.
- Children must be 42” tall to ride the slides.
- If under 42”, children must be accompanied by an adult in the lazy river.
- Conservative swimwear is required for this family environment.
HOURS OF OPERATION*
Daily: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
SLIDES & RIVER
Monday – Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday – Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
*Please note that Splashtopia's Lazy river, slides, beach and splash area will be closed from December 7, 2014 to December 17, 2014 due to routine maintenance.
**Family and adult pools will remain open during the closure.