EXPERIENCE AN EXCITING ASHEVILLE ESCAPE AT OUR HISTORIC OMNI GROVE PARK HOTEL
Serving guests for over a century, The Omni Grove Park Inn welcomes you with a tradition of southern hospitality amidst the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Relax in our unique subterranean spa with an indoor pool or enjoy a round of championship golf on our Donald Ross-designed course. When it’s time to dine, enjoy one of our four locally-sourced restaurants. Then, retreat to stylish 5 star hotel rooms with stunning views and plush bedding. We know you’ll enjoy the classic comfort and modern convenience of our resort.
Whether escaping for a romantic getaway, retreating for rest and relaxation, or looking for a family-friendly vacation, The Omni Grove Park Inn is the ultimate Asheville, North Carolina destination with special packages that will fit all lifestyles. Find a luxury hotel experience only at the Omni Grove Park Inn.
Oh What Fun It Is To Stay!Celebrate what fun it is to stay with Omni!
Enjoy even more winter fun with a 15% discount off our best available rates and a $25 hotel credit.
Cool Mountain GetawayThe Blue Ridge Mountains are calling!
Escape the heat this summer for fresh mountain air with a special offer including 15% off our flexible rates, The Morning Table, cool dessert and overnight valet or garage self-parking.
Special Rates: Fall & Holiday Parking
513 Guest Rooms and Suites, Including 28 Rooms on an Adults-Only Floor
18-Hole, Donald Ross Designed Mountain Golf Course
43,000 Sq. Ft. Subterranean Spa
Multiple Casual and Formal Restaurants with Panoramic Mountain Views
3 Indoor and 3 Outdoor Tennis Courts
50,000 Sq. Ft. Sports Complex with Weight Rooms, Fitness Classes & Pelotons
Indoor and Outdoor Pools
2 Retail Promenades
All Resort Amenities
- Special Rates: Fall & Holiday Parking
- 513 Guest Rooms and Suites, Including 28 Rooms on an Adults-Only Floor
- 18-Hole, Donald Ross Designed Mountain Golf Course
- 43,000 Sq. Ft. Subterranean Spa
- Multiple Casual and Formal Restaurants with Panoramic Mountain Views
- 3 Indoor and 3 Outdoor Tennis Courts
- 50,000 Sq. Ft. Sports Complex with Weight Rooms, Fitness Classes & Pelotons
- Indoor and Outdoor Pools
- 2 Retail Promenades
- 55,000 Square Feet of Indoor and Outdoor Meeting and Event Space
- Guided History Tours
- Kid's Programs and Camps
- Aerobics, Yoga, Racquetball and Health and Wellness Programs
- Sunset Trail
- Babysitting Services
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- On-Property Shuttle Service
- WiFi Internet Service
- Pet Friendly
The hotel reimagines The 2021 National Gingerbread House Competition™ - safely welcoming participants for an exciting new hybrid event, bringing back the coveted in-person elements that were greatly missed while keeping a portion of the virtual elements.VIEW MORE
Tee off on a Donald Ross designed golf course. Originally designed in 1926, Golfweek Magazine acknowledges this historic Asheville course as one of the Top Resort Golf Courses in North Carolina.View More
Indulge at the Spa
Relax in Our Subterranean Spa Voted One of the "Top Resort Spas in the U.S." by Condé Nast Traveler.View More
Tempt your palate
Enjoy breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains while you enjoy fresh seafood, hand-cut steaks and regional favorites at our upscale restaurant.View More
THE OMNI GROVE PARK INN RESORT ACTIVITIES
The Omni Grove Park Inn has plenty of activities to keep adults and kids happy and active during their stays.View More
Ready to indulge in a little shopping? The Omni Grove Park Inn offers a unique shopping experience on our resort grounds.View More
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
For over a century, The Grove Park Inn has been, and will always be, about creating wonderful memories. Take a moment to view our photo gallery and envision yourself at our historic resort.
Our indoor and outdoor venues featuring scenic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains at Omni Grove Park Inn are perfect locations for the wedding of your dreams. From hotel wedding packages to planning a corporate conference, explore Omni Grove Park Inn’s personalized services and make every occasion a memorable experience for you.
DO YOU HAVE TO BE A GUEST STAYING AT THE OMNI GROVE PARK INN TO PLAY ON THE GOLF COURSES?
Yes, you must be a guest of the resort to play golf. To reserve your tee time prior to arrival, please contact the Resort Pro Shop (828) 398-3858
DOES THE OMNI GROVE PARK INN HAVE AN ADULT-ONLY POOL?
The adult-only relaxation pools, exhilarating contrast pools and lap pool is available only by purchasing a spa treatment or a day pass when available. Must be 18 years or older to access The Spa.
DOES THE OMNI GROVE PARK INN HAVE RESTAURANTS ON-SITE?
Yes, the resort offers ten unique bars and restaurants
DOES THE OMNI GROVE PARK INN SPA OFFER DAY PASSES?
- A limited number of Spa Day Passes will be available for resort guests only by reservation 30 days in advance (while passes last). Please reserve by calling 1-800-438-5800. Due to the limited capacity, Spa Day Passes may not be available to purchase the day of, and availability cannot be guaranteed without prior reservation.
- Check-in for Spa Day Passes begins at 10:00 am, Monday through Thursday. Spa Day Passes are not available Friday through Sunday, or on Holidays.
- A Spa Day Pass grants access to Spa Pools and all amenities on day of reservation only. Cancellations must be received at least 24 hours prior to Day Pass reservation date to avoid full charge.
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS THE OMNI GROVE PARK INN LOCATED?
The Omni Grove Park Inn sits on 150 acres about 2,000 feet above sea level in the Blue Ridge Mountains of western North Carolina. The physical address is 290 Macon Avenue Asheville, North Carolina 28804
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO THE OMNI GROVE PARK INN RESORT?
Omni Grove Park Inn Resort is located near the following airports:
- About 17 miles from Asheville Regional Airport (AVL)
- About 65 miles from Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)
- About 125 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
HOW MUCH IS PARKING AT THE OMNI GROVE PARK INN RESORT?
- Fall & Holiday Parking rates starting 10/1/21:
- Valet Parking: $35 for day parking | $25 for overnight guests
- Self-Parking: $25 for day parking | $18 for overnight guests
- No complimentary parking is available on property. A portion of the parking proceeds is donated to the community in support of local not-for-profit organizations in Western North Carolina.
- Oversized vehicle parking is limited and will be subject to availability. Please see Valet attendants for availability upon arrival. If there is availability, the Oversized Vehicle Parking charge is $50, per vehicle. If there is an Oversized Vehicle or Bus request during The National Gingerbread House Competition, please visit this link for details as those arrangements must be made in advance and follow a separate procedure.
DOES THE OMNI GROVE PARK INN RESORT OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES?
The Omni Grove Park Inn has several transportation options for your convenience. Please contact the company directly to book transportation to and from the resort.
Luxury Cars, Town Cars & Limousine Services
- Blue Ridge Limo: (828) 232-4046
- Marvels: (828) 280-1698
- Brays Professional Transport: (919) 545-4749
- Asheville Premier Transportation: (828) 407-0221
- Diamond Executive: (828) 281-8139
Luxury and Large Passenger Vans
- GrandyCo Transportation: (828) 691-0504
- SilverFox Limos: (704) 622-9944
- Tumblestone Tours: (828) 242-5563
- Asheville [Car and] Taxi: (828) 222-1976
- JJ Cab: (828) 252-3311
- AreaWide Transportation: (828) 202-8144
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
IS THE RESORT PET FRIENDLY
Registered resort pet guests are welcome at The Omni Grove Park Inn. Pet rooms are limited and are based on availability. Two dogs up to 60 lbs. each may be registered to a room, if a valid credit card is on file. Please note that our pet policy extends only to dogs. Extreme or wild animals are not allowed. Guests are required to sign a document accepting complete financial responsibility for any damage, personal injury or disturbance caused by the dog(s). Each room with a dog(s) will be charged a cleaning charge of $200 per stay (the charge is per room not per dog). At no time may the dog be left alone in the room. In the event that a dog begins to bark or is the cause of guest complaints, the guest will be asked to remove the pet and may be liable for financial compensation to those guests disturbed. Guide dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from our pet policy. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort and companionship do not qualify from this exemption under ADA guidelines. For your convenience, our pet floors are premium rooms located on the second and third floors of the Vanderbilt Wing. Please note that only registered resort pets are permitted on property. To request a pet-friendly accommodation, please call 800-438-5800.
****Pets are not allowed in any of the dining establishments on property****
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
If you wish to cancel your reservation, please cancel no later than noon, seven days prior to your scheduled arrival date, to avoid forfeiting your room deposit. If you reduce your length of stay within seven days of arrival, you will be responsible for the full night’s room charge. If you are booked over a minimum night requirement or holiday package and elect to depart prior to your scheduled departure date, you will be charged the full length of your reservation. Spa reservations and golf tee times must be cancelled 24 hours in advance to avoid penalty.
WHAT ARE THE VIEWING HOURS OF THE NATIONAL GINGERBREAD HOUSE COMPETITION™ DISPLAY AT THE OMNI GROVE PARK INN?
The Omni Grove Park Inn is revolutionizing the National Gingerbread House Competition – the largest in the world! – for the 2020 holiday season to ensure that the competition’s legacy built on design, innovation and tradition continues safely for future generations.
The competition will continue virtually without a public display of Gingerbread Houses at the historic hotel due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19. Considering this, the hotel is generating unique, engaging experiences in place of a physical display, including socially distanced alternatives for hotel guests and fans at home to view the Gingerbread finalists, to be announced in the coming weeks.
A renowned group of food, arts and media professionals – including Food Network star Carla Hall – will formally judge the Gingerbread designs both virtually and in-person.