Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center - Atlanta, GA
SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY MEETS COSMOPOLITAN ELEGANCE
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, GA and within the bustling Centennial Park District, our luxury Four Diamond hotel treats you to spectacular views of the downtown skyline or the nearby Centennial Olympic Park from our chic rooms and suites. For events in Atlanta, our hotel is connected to State Farm Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center. Our downtown Atlanta hotel is also the closest hotel to Mercedes-Benz Stadium, home to the Atlanta Falcons professional football team and the Atlanta United FC professional soccer club.
Visit Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center and discover the romance, culture, entertainment and southern charm of Atlanta. We're close to everything, and with so many things to do in Atlanta, our vacation packages and hotel specials make it even easier to plan your stay.
Enjoy 10% off luxurious accommodations during a one-night stay, 15% off a two-night stay, or 20% off a three-night stay.
Reward yourself with a private working space, luxurious hotel amenities and exceptional service to transform working remote into a fresh start. You deserve it.
- 1,067 Guest Rooms & Suites
- 120,000 Square Feet of Meeting Space
- FedEx Office Business Center
- Full-Service Fitness Center
- Outdoor Heated Pool and Sundeck
- Newly Renovated Dining
- In-Room Dining
- Walking Distance of Centennial Park and Lively CNN Center Atrium
- Located Within CNN Global Headquarters
- In-Room Fitness Kit Available at the Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service (Same Day)
- Evening Turndown service (Upon Request)
- Gift Shop
- Safe Deposit Box Located at Front Desk
- Translation Services
- Valet Parking
- Postal Services
- Twice-Daily Housekeeping Service (Upon Request)
- Currency Exchange
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the hotel through the eyes of our guests. Share your photos with #AtTheOmni.
Blending old-fashioned southern charm with sophisticated taste, Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center offers it all. Take a tour of our spacious rooms, breathtaking views and luxurious amenities that await you.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center is the perfect place to host your wedding reception. With our elegant Grand Ballroom overlooking Centennial Olympic Park, you’ll feel like you’re on top of the world for your special day. Located in the heart of Atlanta, our downtown hotel is the perfect location for weddings, meetings and events, and is conveniently located near the airport, just a 15 minute drive from the hotel.
Our centrally-located hotel puts you in within walking distance of Atlanta's must-see attractions, including State Farm Arena, Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, World of Coca-Cola, Mercedes-Benz Stadium and more. Browse our top picks to get the most out of your Atlanta stay.
Visit the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame for a highly-immersive experience, featuring historic football artifacts and interactive exhibits.
With an ideal location surrounded by endless attractions, we’ve outlined a two-day itinerary to help you see the best of the city.
Parking and Directions
The hotel is near the following airports:
- 12 miles (approximately 20 minutes) from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
The following transportation services are available in the city:
- The station is 3.5 miles away.
TRADITIONAL CAR, TOWN CAR AND LIMOUSINE SERVICE
- Cars, town cars and limousines must be arrange through the concierge.
- A MARTA station is adjacent to the hotel, offering a variety of public transportation options throughout Atlanta and the surrounding areas.
- The Atlanta Streetcar follows a 2.7 miles loop, with 12 stops that connect Centennial Olympic Park with the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Sites and nearby neighborhoods east of downtown.
OPTIONS FROM THE AIRPORT
- Taxi Service: Approximately $30 + per way
- Limo Service: Approximately $90 – $110 plus tax per way
- Sedan Service: Approximately $70 – $75 plus taxes and gratuities
- MARTA: Approximately $2.75 each way. Take the train north to the Five Points Station. Take the westbound train 1 stop to CNN/GWCC Station. Take the escalator or elevator up and walk through the CNN building to hotel entrance.
- Hotel parking is valet-only. Bus and van parking is available nearby and must be arranged in advance (prices vary).
Daytime valet parking
- - 0-3 hours : $20 - 3-6 hours : $28
Overnight valet parking
- - $45 per night includes in-and-out privileges
- - Full-size vehicles require an additional nightly fee of $10.
Prices subject to change.
- Check-in as at 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check-in.
If you arrive prior to 4:00 p.m., you may check your luggage with the Bell Desk and enjoy our restaurant, CNN Center and pool until your room becomes available.