When following GPS, please use 190 Marietta St NW Atlanta, GA 30303
DIRECTIONS FROM I-75 NORTH & I-85 NORTH (TRAVELING NORTH FROM THE HARTSFIELD-JACKSON ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT) – 12 miles
Take I-85 N (merges with I-75 N) to the International Boulevard Exit (exit 248C). At the second light at the top of the exit ramp, turn left onto Andrew Young International Boulevard. Then turn left onto Centennial Olympic Park Drive. Take the first right on Marietta Street. The Motor Lobby entrance is 1 block on the left side of Marietta Street.
DIRECTIONS FROM I-75 SOUTH & I-85 (DRIVING SOUTH)
Follow I-75/85 S into downtown Atlanta. Take Exit 249-C (Williams Street) and continue straight at the exit. Go to the fifth traffic light and turn right onto Andrew Young International Boulevard. Turn left onto Centennial Olympic Park Drive and go 3 blocks to Marietta Street and turn right. The Hotel Motor Lobby will be on your left.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE EAST – VIA I-20
Take I-20 West to Exit 56B (Windsor Street/Spring Street). Turn right onto Spring Street. Spring Street will turn into Ted Turner Drive, continue on Ted Turner Drive until you reach Marietta Street. Turn left onto Marietta Street and go 2 blocks to Andrew Young International Boulevard. Turn left into the Hotel Motor Lobby.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE WEST – VIA I-20
Take I-20 East to Exit 56B (Windsor Street/Spring Street). Turn left onto Spring Street. Spring Street will turn into Ted Turner Drive, continue on Ted Turner Drive until you reach Marietta Street. Turn left onto Marietta Street and go 2 blocks to Andrew Young International Boulevard. Turn left into the Hotel Motor Lobby.
Hourly parking rates:
- 0–3 hours: $16
- 3–6 hours: $22
- 6–24 hours: $35
*Parking rate for oversized vehicles (large and/or lifted SUVs and trucks) is $40
Covered, overnight valet-only parking ($35) includes in/out privileges.
Vehicles that remain in the parking garage after 2:00 p.m. on the day of departure will incur an additional overnight fee of $35 ($39 for oversized vehicles).
Bus and van parking is located nearby. Please arrange in advance; requires an additional fee.
- AMTRAK Station – 3.5 miles
- Car rental, limousine and luxury car service (arrange through concierge)
- MARTA offers a variety of public transportation throughout Atlanta and the surrounding areas. A station is adjacent to the hotel.
- The Atlanta Streetcar is Atlanta’s newest transportation option. The 2.7 mile loop has 12 stops that connect Centennial Olympic Park with the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site and nearby neighborhoods east of downtown.
Options from the Airport
The Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is approximately 12 miles from the hotel.
- Taxi Service: Approximately $30 + per way
- Super Shuttle: (800) 258-3826 $16.50 one way / $29 round trip
- Atlanta Airport Transportation Connection provides round trip airport transfers for $29 per person
- Limo Service: Approximately $90 – $110 plus tax per way
- Sedan Service: Approximately $70 – $75 plus taxes and gratuities
- MARTA: Approximately $2.75 each way. Take the train north to the Five Points Station. Take the westbound train 1 stop to CNN/GWCC Station. Take the escalator or elevator up and walk through the CNN building to hotel entrance.