Stay & Ski
Enjoy alpine skiing and riding at Bretton Woods - NH's largest ski area and home to the best grooming and scenery in the East. One ski ticket issued per registered resort guest, per night of stay. Each ticket may be used any one day from day of arrival through day of departure. Tickets are non-transferrable, non-refundable, and are not extendable beyond day of departure.
Seven Days a Week
- Luxurious accommodations
- Ski lift tickets, per room, per person, per night*
*Children age 13 and over will be considered adults
* Children 4 and under are not charged for breakfast, dinner, or lift tickets.
Say Goodnight To Hunger
Stay with Omni. Help End Hunger in America.
When you stay at Omni, we’ll make a donation to Feeding America.
Terms and Conditions
- Guests may not have half day ski passes on different days to fulfill a full day pass. Guests do not receive both day and night skiing. An Alpine skiing or riding pass can be used at any time for Nordic skiing. An exclusive Nordic ticket can not be used for Alpine skiing
- Activities concierge will issue ski lift ticket and ski area will scan ticket each time guest uses it.
- May use for day of arrival or day of departure, it's the guest choice. May *NOT* be used after departure date
- No credit or refund will be issued for any unused portions of this package.