What’s New at Omni Mount Washington Resort
2020 was a remarkable year, with an unprecedented shift in how we live, think, play and do business. Here at Omni Mount Washington Resort, we have our eye on the future and are excited to announce some recent enhancements and expansion projects.
Main Dining Room
Introducing the all-new Main Dining Room at the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, a modern twist on a century-old classic. The Main Dining Room now brings a casual yet sophisticated dining experience to the White Mountains with a New England-inspired menu. Dominating the lofty space is a custom made 18’ x 18’-foot square white marble bar, enveloped by comfortable seating areas in which to enjoy breakfast, dinner and group luncheons from the resort’s award-winning culinary team. The adjacent and newly renovated Ammonoosuc Dining Room is also available for private events. Now Open.
- Modern twist on century-old classic
- Casual yet sophisticated dining experience
- New England-inspired menu
- 18’x18’-foot square white marble bar
- Comfortable seating areas
- Serving breakfast and dinner, along with group luncheons
- Adjacent Ammonoosuc Dining Room available for private events
- Now open
Ammonoosuc Dining Room
Sun Dining Room
Adjacent to the Main Dining Room, this stunning dining room was recently renovated and gracefully celebrates the timeless traditions of the past while embracing the culinary trends of today. Its lovely ivory décor is adorned with intricately sculpted pillars, for an elegant dining experience not to be missed for memorable dinners and special events. Now open for special events.
- Gracefully celebrates timeless elegance with modern culinary trends
- Intricately sculpted pillars
- Elegant dining experience for dinner and special events
- Now open for special events
The new 16,000 square foot Rosebrook Lodge is perched atop the slopes of Bretton Woods, providing enhanced skier services, multiple dining options and the stunning Crystal Hills event venue, all serviced by New Hampshire’s only 8-passenger Gondola which debuted in 2019. With mountain décor complementing the natural surroundings, this premier year-round facility boasts breathtaking mountain views of New England’s highest peaks with wall-length windows and expansive outdoor decks. Whether hosting a special event, wedding festivities, fall foliage luncheon or skier respite, the Rosebrook Lodge is among New England’s finest mountain lodges. Now open seasonally.
- 16,000 square foot lodge near the summit of Bretton Woods ski area
- Panoramic views of Presidential Mountain Range
- Crystal Hills event venue for memorable milestone events and weddings
- Serviced by NH’s only 8-passenger gondola
- Home to Switchback Grille and Peaks coffee shop
- Now open seasonally
Presidential Wing Expansion
The expansion of the Presidential Wing features 69 new rooms and suites, offering guests the chance to relax in opulent accommodations with breathtaking panoramic views of Mount Washington from private balconies or patios, as well as large luxurious baths. The space will also feature a central Club Lounge with morning coffee service and convenient Business Center. The prime location of the new rooms and suites are an attractive option for both spa-goers and families alike.
- 69 new rooms and suites
- Panoramic mountain views from private balconies or patios
- Large, luxurious baths
- Convenient Club Lounge (Coming Soon)
- Now Open
The rooftop Jewell Terrace now includes the all-new Observatory Bar featuring comfortable seating areas, games and seasonal heated and shaded spaces from which to enjoy stunning mountain views. Now open seasonally for private events.
- New outdoor bar with comfortable seating areas and stunning mountain views
- Now open seasonally for private events
The Bretton Woods Skyway Gondola
New Hampshire’s first 8-passenger Gondola debuted in 2019 and brings you to the new Rosebrook Lodge. Be sure to check it out this winter whether you are skiing and riding or just want to take a scenic ride and soak in the views!
- The 17 lift towers, if laid end-to-end, measure 841 feet. The Eiffel Tower is 1000 feet tall
- The gondola utilizes 2 1/4 miles of wire rope (cable)
- Over 500 cubic yards of concrete was poured for foundations and pads
- Uphill speed is more than 13 mph or 1,200 feet per minute
- Ride time is 4.9 minutes