FROM BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS AND MANCHESTER, NEW HAMPSHIRE
Take I-93 North through Franconia Notch to Exit 35, Route 3N. Take Route 3N to Twin Mountain, New Hampshire and then follow Route 302E to Bretton Woods, New Hampshire.
FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE SEACOAST/PORTSMOUTH, NEW HAMPSHIRE
From I-95 or Route 101 or Route 4, exit onto Route 16N/Spaulding Turnpike to North Conway/Glen, New Hampshire. Follow Route 302W to Bretton Woods, New Hampshire.
FROM PORTLAND, ME
Take Route 302W to Bretton Woods, New Hampshire
FROM NEW YORK, NY AND HARTFORD, CT
Take I-95 North to I-91 North, and then take I-91 North to I-93 South, Exit 40. Follow Route 302E to Bretton Woods, New Hampshire.
FROM MONTREAL, QUEBEC
Take Auto Route 10E to Auto Route 55S, then take Auto Route to I-91 South. Follow I-91 South to I-93 South, Exit 40. Follow Route 302E to Bretton Woods, New Hampshire.
Estimated Driving Time
- Boston, Massachusetts: 2.5 hours, 160 miles
- New York City: 5.75 hours, 350 miles
- Portland, Maine: 2 hours, 95 miles
- Montreal 3 hours, 185 miles
- Hartford, Connecticut: 4 hours, 240 miles
To locate the resort on a GPS device, please use:
310 Mount Washington Hotel Road, Bretton Woods, New Hampshire 03575.
To locate the Bretton Woods Alpine ski area, please use:
99 Ski Area, Bretton Woods, New Hampshire 03575
Note: If you are having difficulty entering t he town of "Bretton Woods" into your GPS unit, please try "Carroll," as Bretton Woods is a village of the town of Carroll, New Hampshire.
- Complimentary self and valet parking for overnight guests
- Complimentary shuttle service for overnight guests. (available 24 hours, seven days a week)