Omni Dallas Mandalay Policies
Check-in: 3:00 p.m./Check-out: Noon
4:00 p.m. late check-out may be available for additional $60; after 4:00 p.m., the full nightly rate applies.
Shoes must be worn at all times inside the hotel.
Guests must be 21 years of age to rent a room. Guests 17 years of age and younger are considered children.
CASH PAYING GUESTS
All reservations must be reserved with a valid debit/credit card. Debit/credit cards are authorized the day of arrival for the amount of your first night's room and tax. If a guest’s debit/credit card declines, guests will be contacted by a hotel representative to provide a valid debit/credit card to guarantee their reservation. A new debit/credit card must be provided by 3pm, or reservations are subject to cancellation. If a guest wishes to pay with cash, a reservation still must be held with an authorized credit card.
Cash paying guests are required to pay the full amount of their stay at time of check in, plus an additional $50 deposit per night for incidentals. Should the incidentals exceed the amount collected at check-in, guest will be notified and another authorization will be taken. Upon check out, guest room is inspected for damages or smoking. Should no damages have occurred, deposit is returned.
DEBIT CARD POLICY
The use of a debit card will initiate, at the time of check-in, an immediate deduction from your bank account for your room rate, inclusive of tax, for all room nights plus $50 per night for incidentals. Upon check-out, any unused funds will be credited back to your account. Based upon the business rules of your bank, it may take 72 hours or longer for your bank to process this back to your account. We accept a maximum of three reservations under one name and credit card. Separate names and credit cards are required for anything more than three reservations.
EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY
There will be a charge of one night’s room plus tax for guests departing prior to their departure date and after 4:00 pm.
GOOD NIGHT’S REST POLICY
To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests, the hotel enforces a Good Night’s Rest Policy in our guest rooms. Only registered guests are permitted to enter guest room elevators or guest rooms after 10:30 p.m. All guests must be registered at check-in. If a disturbance is created as a result of a party or noise from a guest room, all guests in the room will be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. These guidelines are in place to ensure every guest enjoys a peaceful and pleasant stay in our hotel.
PAYING FOR ANOTHER GUEST’S ROOM
If you would like to pay for another guest’s room, please contact the hotel at (972) 556-0800.
Pets under 25lbs are welcome at Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas with the following conditions:
• A non-refundable cleaning fee of $100.00 is paid upon check-in. This is for basic cleaning of pet hair and odor (Additional charges for damage may be imposed at the hotels discretion).
• No dangerous animals, animals perceived to be threatening, wild or other exotic animals will be allowed. The hotel shall make the final determination of whether a specific pet will be permitted in the hotel.
• A kennel must be presented to the front desk at check-in and the pet must remain in the kennel at all times while the pet is unsupervised in the room.
• Pets are not permitted in the pool area or in the dining outlets. If the pet creates a noise disturbance or is otherwise a source of guest complaints, then the hotel reserves the right to require the guest to remove the pet.
• The hotel, at its discretion, is not required to provide any warning or second chance for violation of this policy.
• The guest agrees to pay the hotel for the cost of repairing any damage caused by the pet. If the hotel is unable to rent the damaged room while the damage is being repaired, then the guest shall be responsible for any lost room revenue incurred by the hotel. The charges for such damage repair and/or lost revenue may be charged to the guest credit card.
• Guest bringing a pet will be required to sign an “Acceptance of Responsibility for Pet” form upon arrival.
• Guide dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or non-refundable cleaning fee required.
Omni Mandalay Hotel is a smoke-free environment. A $250 smoking fee will be applied to guests smoking inside any area of the hotel.
Any use of Omni’s fitness centers, Fit Kits, Sleep Kits, or participation in off-site exercise classes or other programs offered by Omni (“Wellness Benefits”) is done at participant’s sole risk. Omni shall not be liable for any injuries, loss, or damage to the participant or participant’s personal property resulting from the use of the Wellness Benefits, regardless of whether it occurs as a result of Omni’s negligence. If the participant chooses to use the Wellness Benefits, the participant hereby expressly waives any claim of liability - for personal/bodily injury or damages - which occurs to the participant or for any loss of or injury to person or property. This waiver is intended to be a complete release of any responsibility for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by any participant while on Omni’s premises or at off-site exercise classes, whether using exercise equipment or not.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Omni Mandalay Hotel accepts packages on behalf of guests. All packages sent to the hotel will incur a handling charge of $5 per package.
Omni Hotels reserves the right to not allow the open carry of handguns or other weapons on the hotel premises.
The pool is reserved exclusively for the use of registered hotel guests. The following items/actions are not permitted on the premises: outside food and / or beverages, roll-in and / or large coolers, glassware of any kind, flotation devices, outside speakers or sound devices, smoking and/or vaping. Lounge chairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and guest must be present at all times to secure seats. Please be advised that there will be no lifeguard on duty at the pool. In the case of inclement weather, the opening and closing of the pool facilities will be determined by the Omni Mandalay Loss Prevention Team. For additional questions regarding our pool policy, please contact the front desk.
Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Thong bathing suits and cut off shorts are not allowed.
TEXAS STATE TAX EXEMPT
If you feel your reservation should be Texas State Tax Exempt, please click on the links below to:
1. Determine you are eligible and
2. Complete the form to bring upon arrival.
Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemptions – Who Can Claim Exemption: https://comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/publications/96-224.php
Click link to access form: https://us-east-1-02610024-view.menlosecurity.com/safeview-fileserv/tc_download/d06be4b3cfdbf8299f78013fc7e62282a40946c799f12b83506256204c0bcea8/?&cid=NE9C15DD72B44_&rid=aa659240e1fb4165873527df66bed8db
Cancellations within 2 days (48 hours) of the reservation after 12:00 p.m. noon will be charged one night's room rate and tax. Not applicable to advanced purchase/prepaid reservations.
If a guest does not show up on the scheduled day of arrival prior or midnight, a charge for the first night’s room rate and tax will be charged.
If you're interested in using the Omni Mandalay Hotel for your photography needs, all requests must go through our Director of Sales & Marketing who can be reached at Melissa.Malone@OmniHotels.com. If you're a guest of the hotel and/or are hosting a meeting or event, we will do our best to honor the request based upon availability. If you are not, we do require a $500 sitting fee.
Photographers and wedding parties are not allowed at the hotel unless the wedding or rehearsal dinner is occurring on property.
Please include the following information in your email:
• Contact information
• Proposed date of photoshoot
• Proposed start and end time
• Proposed shoot location
• Intended use of photos
• Number of people on-site during shoot
• Are you a guest at Omni Mandalay Hotel or have you held an event or meeting?
• Hotel retains the right to have full usage of all photography that is taken on property and can be used for marketing purposes.
• Photo Release from all parties will need to be submitted upon approval of DOSM