Proud home of the Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars
Located a mile and a half from Omni Dallas Hotel and home of the Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars, the American Airlines Center is the place for fast paced, live sport action, and national concert acts. With headliners such as Rhianna, Britney Spears, Justin Beiber, and Beyonce, the American Airlines Center is the place in Downtown Dallas to see all your favorite artists perform.
The Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars bring in sports enthusiasts of all kind from the toddler in a Mavericks romper to the grandpa in his old school Stars jersey. Age restrictions do apply to certain concerts and shows.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Just north of Dallas’ Central Business District and the historic West End. American Airlines Center has convenient access to major freeways and public transportation.
- Parking lots open two hours prior to the start of each event and remain open until two hours after the end of each event. Overnight parking and “in and out” privileges are not permitted.
- Go early before Maverick and Stars games to park and join a variety of radio stations and sports vendors in Victory Plaza, usually giving away freebies.
- Sometimes there is a bounce house for the kiddos!
Learn more about the American Airlines Center.
Bed and Breakfast Package
Guests who book this offer receive:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Daily breakfast buffet for each registered guest
To learn more about availability and conditions, click here.