The Kay Bailey Hutchison Dallas Convention Center (DCC) has quickly attracted all types of travelers to the city of Dallas. Event organizers and business leaders will be hard-pressed to find a convention center as versatile and accommodating as the DCC. It has more than one million feet of exhibit space, 65,124 sq. ft of ballrooms and 21,290 sq. ft of arena and flexible outdoor space. It also has nine pre-function lobbies and a 1,750 seat theatre. To make life even easier for convention visitors, the Omni Dallas Hotel is connected via sky-bridge so that guests can conveniently travel between their rooms and meetings as needed.
Things to Know Before You Visit The Dallas Convention Center
- Address: 650 S. Griffin St., Dallas, TX 75202
- Connected via sky-bridge to Omni Dallas Hotel
- Offers state-of-the-art wireless throughout
- Parking typically costs $15.00 per entry; overnight parking is not available
- Please call (214) 939-2750 for more information
Learn more about the DCC.
Tickets to Dallas Segway Tour
See the most iconic sights of Dallas with this 1.5 hour Segway tour throughout the city.
The Owner's Box Experience at Omni Dallas Hotel
Guests who book this special offer receive:
- Deluxe room accommodations
- $50.00 food and beverage credit per room (excludes alcohol), per stay
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle per room, per night
To learn more about availability and conditions, CLICK HERE