Based on Availability
- Luxurious accommodations
- Special discounts
Terms and Conditions
To qualify for the federal government per diem rates (based upon availability), guest must show valid I.D. at check-in and must qualify as one of the following:
- Federal government employees (active or retired)
- Government contractor traveling on official Federal government business with a valid ID
- Military members (active, retired or able to present Veteran ID card)
- State, county and local government officials
- Members of foreign governments with valid ID
Valid ID is defined as a personnel badge or other form of valid form of ID issued by the appropriate government agency (federal, state, county or local), or in the case of a contractor, a government issued letter authorizing the travel on behalf of the U.S. Federal Government. Each person who qualifies for the government rate is allowed a maximum of two (2) rooms at that rate.
The more you stay, the more you play! Enjoy 18 holes of golf per person, per day on either of three championship nine hole golf courses including the Vista Course, Eldorado Course or the Sunshine Course. Includes a cart for two, use of the practice range and a global positioning system, plus a discounted replay rate during your stay.
Stay Dates: Seven days a week