FORT WORTH HOTEL
A Haven in the City of Cowboys & Culture
Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a true taste of Texas hospitality and authenticity. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth’s exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city’s cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. Experience the gracious and dynamic personality of the city, fondly known as Cowtown, through our hotel’s Western spirit and casual elegance.
- U.S. News & World Report
Fort Worth has so much for the whole family to enjoy—from sports and culture to outdoor fun. Let Omni Fort Worth Hotel make your vacation special with one of our luxury hotel packages. Whether you are looking for romance or family fun, we have a package that will let you experience the beauty and charm of Texas.
Oh What Fun It Is To Stay!Celebrate what fun it is to stay with Omni!
Enjoy even more winter fun with a 10% discount off our best available rates and a $25 hotel credit.
Midweek RetreatYour perfect retreat awaits!
Enjoy a complimentary third night stay and welcome amenity at Omni Fort Worth.
All Hotel Amenities
- 614 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Free & Paid WiFi
- 24-Hour Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Mokara Spa
- Heated Outdoor Pool and Bar
- Bob's Steak & Chop House
- Starbucks® Coffee
- Kimbell Art Museum Store
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry Services
- Business Center
- Valet Parking
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- In-Room Safe
- Omni Kid's Crew
- Wine Bar
- Whiskey & Rye Bar
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pet Friendly
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Enjoy an elegant mix of Texas charm and ultra-modern design in Omni Fort Worth Hotel, built in the heart of downtown with easy access to the city’s cultural centers and nightlife.
From beautiful ballrooms to an outdoor garden, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel is an ideal venue for your wedding. Learn more about planning a wedding or explore meeting spaces at this location.
Conveniently located in downtown Fort Worth, Omni Fort Worth Hotel is a short trip away from cultural centers, famous restaurants and all the Texas culture for which the city is famous. If you’re looking for the best luxury hotels in Fort Worth, you won’t want to miss Omni Fort Worth Hotel.
at Mokara Spa
Discover a full range of massage and spa treatments to soothe your body and soul. With access to a peaceful outdoor space and rooftop pool, this full-service spa is a one-of-a-kind experience.
INDULGE YOUR SENSES
In a Culinary Adventure
Whether you’re searching for a quick breakfast, an elegant dinner or a guest room meal, you’ll find exactly what you crave at Omni Fort Worth.
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS OMNI FORT WORTH HOTEL LOCATED?
The hotel is in the heart of downtown, adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center. The physical address is at 1300 Houston Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76102
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI FORT WORTH HOTEL?
Omni Fort Worth is located near the following airports:
- The hotel is located 24 miles (approximately 30 minutes) from DFW Airport.
- The hotel is located 34.9 miles (approximately 40 minutes) from Dallas Love Field Airport.
HOW MUCH IS PARKING AT OMNI FORT WORTH HOTEL?
The hotel offers valet parking only.
- Valet parking is $32 + tax per night/per vehicle* – overnight parking (unlimited in/out privileges)
- Oversized vehicle parking is $40 + tax per night/per vehicle*
- Daily and event valet parking is $24 per vehicle* (no in/out privileges)
- Valet parking for Bob's Steak & Chop House is $5 per vehicle
- City-operated self-parking is located nearby.
Self parking is approximately $22 per vehicle* (no in/out privileges). This is available at the city-operated garage adjacent to the hotel. The garage entrance is on 11th Street between Houston and Throckmorton (one block north of the hotel).
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
DOES THE HOTEL OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES?
GO Yellow Checker Shuttle – offers guests the choice of vans or sedans; book online or call (866) 903-1900
The city also offers several option for public transportation:
- Molly the Trolley: Complimentary trolley service with routes through downtown; picks up in front of the hotel
- The Dash: Trinity Metro’s first electric bus that will take you from downtown Fort Worth to the 7th Street corridor and the Cultural District; $2 one way or $5 for a day pass
- Taxi service to/from DFW Airport: Approximately $55 – 60 one way
- Taxi service to/from Love Field: Approximately $75 one way
- GO Yellow Checker Shuttle: Offers guests the choice of vans or sedans; book online or call (866) 903-1900
- Wynne Sedan & Limousine Group
- Hotel located five blocks from the Amtrak Station
- Trinity Railway Express: T&P Station located two blocks from the hotel
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- Must be 21 or older to check-in. Photo ID required.
IS THE HOTEL PET FRIENDLY?
Omni Fort Worth Hotel is pet friendly for pets up to 25 pounds. There is a $125 non-refundable cleaning fee.