Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate - ChampionsGate (Orlando), FL
To celebrate the most important day of your life, make your Orlando wedding reception an event to remember. Located in the beautiful master-planned community of ChampionsGate, Florida, Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate will impress the most discerning bride with attentive service, exceptional banquet room facilities and luxury guest accommodations.
With a multitude of suites and villas, pristine pools, a variety of spa offerings, world-class golf and fine dining, our resort has an extensive list of offerings to explore.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
- Sunset Lodge and Suites
The International Ballroom can be divided into individual ballrooms of 6,400 square feet each to accommodate weddings of all sizes. There is also more than 5,000 square feet of pre-function space, ideal for your cocktail reception, which leads to the outdoor Ballroom Commons. Square footage: 19,300 (total) | 6,400 (each section) | Reception capacity: 600 (total); 200 (each section).
GRAND SALON & TERRACE
The new Grand Salon and Terrace is ideal for hosting sizable weddings and events, indoors and out. The stunning Grand Salon and Terrace features high-performance pavers, a fireplace, promenade, patio, event gardens and grand lawn with a 60' x 12' water wall. Also unique to the space are bride and groom get-ready suites, designated for the bridal party. Grand Salon square footage: 6,535 | Ceremony and Reception capacity: 500 ceremony, 300 reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Welcome Reception
- Cocktail Hour
- Plated Dinner
- Dinner Stations
- Late Night Bites
- Farewell Breakfast
- Wedding Equipment
- Customized wedding cake
- Champagne toast for all guests
- Elegant floor-length linens
- Chiavari chairs
- Votive candles
- Dance floor
- Sweetheart table
- Event Management
- Unique complimentary Reservation Link for your guests to reserve their rooms
- Rooming list reports showing which of your guests have reserved rooms and when they plan to arrive
- Mobile Check-In
Programs & Activities
Our wedding programs will add an extra dimension to your event, bringing family members and friends closer together and helping everyone learn great lessons that they can bring home. Your Wedding Services Team will help take care of all your wedding's needs.
In addition to 36 holes of world-class golf, our resort also features 18-holes of miniature golf, offering options for golfers of all levels.View More
Relax and revive at our full-service spa offering facial and body treatments and salon services.View More
Orlando offers world-famous theme parks, a thriving culinary and arts community and plenty of outdoor recreation activities to enjoy.View More
Orlando features a huge selection of places to look for that perfect something. From resort to sophisticated to outlet shopping, you’ll find it in the Orlando area.View More
At Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, an array of delicious cuisine is always on the menu. With nine unique restaurants on-site, satisfying any culinary craving is easy.View More
At Omni Hotels & Resorts, the health and safety of our guests and associates has always been, and always will be, our top priority.View More
Planning an event now comes with the added opportunity to make a difference. For all group rooms booked in the future, regardless of how the reservation is made, we will contribute one meal per room night.View More
With world-famous theme parks, fabulous shopping, numerous dining options, a thriving arts community and plenty of outdoor recreation, Orlando has something for everyone.
Our promise is to make your wedding spectacular. From sampling culinary creations during your pre-wedding tasting to pampering your entire party with a spa day, every event leads up to the one you’ve been dreaming of most — your wedding day. Our wedding packages are designed with you in mind. We’ll ensure that you enjoy your special day while we take care of the details.
Summer Wedding Package
Book your 2021 summer wedding at Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate and receive the following:
- 10% off food & beverage packages
- 15% off ceremony fee
- Professional wedding coordinator for the rehearsal and wedding day
- White garden chairs
- Fruit–infused water station
- Ceremony rehearsal location
- Tables for gifts and programs
- Indoor ballroom for outdoor ceremonies as a weather back-up
- Dressing rooms for bridal party the day of the wedding
- Reception fee waived
- A selection of four hot or cold hors d’oeuvres for your private cocktail hour
- Private cocktail reception for bride and groom
- Choice of dinner package | Plated, buffet and station options available
- Individually designed wedding cake
- Champagne toast for all guests
- Elegant floor-length linen and napkins available in white, ivory or black
- Choice of chiavari chairs
- Votive candles to accompany your table centerpieces
- Head table or sweetheart table
- Dance floor and staging for entertainment
- Dedicated banquet captain
- Wedding reception for four hours
- Luxurious wedding night suite for the bride and groom with champagne and strawberries
- Private menu tasting for up to four guests
- Special room rates for guests
- Customized webpage for guest reservations
- Complimentary day-of self-parking for rehearsal and wedding
Honeymoon On Us
Book your wedding event at any of our distinctive Omni Resorts & Hotels and receive a complimentary honeymoon stay at one of 14 premier resort destinations.
- Offer applies to weddings valued at $15,000.
- Please see your wedding consultant for full terms and conditions.
- Offer can be discontinued at any time.
Our dynamic wedding packages include a variety of options such as personal day of wedding coordinator, rehearsal space, chivari chairs, floor length linens and all required tables, staging and dance floor. We can also provide rehearsal dinner options, discounted guestroom rates, farewell breakfast options, group golf rates and even poolside cabana rentals.
Please visit www.omnihorels.com/hotels/orlando-championsgate/weddings or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Each group is provided a personalized weblink to book their rooms. Guests can also reserve guestrooms by calling 1-800-THE-OMNI and mentioning the Wedding name.
A 20% deposit is required at the time of contract signature. Additional deposits are determined based upon the size of the event. Final payment is required two weeks prior to the event.
Our culinary team is very diverse in their backgrounds and can often accommodate all culinary requirements. However, please speak with your wedding specialist further to assist. Alcoholic beverage and bartenders must be provided by the resort.
The Omni Safe & Clean initiative follows the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and each individual Omni location will adhere to local and/or federal mandates. Associates conduct daily health screening, including temperature checks; Frequent sanitation of all associate common areas; Thorough re-training on proper hygiene and best practices; Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
We are in the Knot Hall of Fame after being recognized as a Best of Weddings award winner for the last 7 years.