Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate - ChampionsGate (Orlando), FL
SET YOUR SIGHTS ON THE SUNSHINE STATE
Surrounded by 36 holes of championship golf and 15 acres of recreation, our Four Diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure destinations. In addition to world-class golf, our resort offers a signature full-service spa, sparkling pools and a lazy river, making it the perfect getaway hotel for adults and children alike. With easy access to area attractions like Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios and SeaWorld, enjoy all that Orlando has to offer and then retire to our secluded retreat.
Whether you are looking for a family-friendly getaway or the ultimate golf vacation, Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is the perfect destination for your luxury Florida escape. Browse our exclusive offers, hotel and spa packages that make it easier to plan your perfect stay.
Escape and save up to 10% when you stay two or more nights.
Reward yourself with a private working space, luxurious hotel amenities and exceptional service to transform working remote into a fresh start. You deserve it.
CDC-Certified Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
862 Guest Rooms & Suites
36 Holes of Championship Golf, Lighted 9-Hole Par 3 and Miniature Golf
Adult-Only Pool, Zero-Entry Family Pool, Lazy River and Wave Pool
Signature Mokara Spa
8 Dining Outlets and In-Room Dining
Full-Service Fitness Center with Pelotons
248,111 Square Feet of Meeting Space
- 862 Guest Rooms & Suites
- 36 Holes of Championship Golf, Lighted 9-Hole Par 3 and Miniature Golf
- Adult-Only Pool, Zero-Entry Family Pool, Lazy River and Wave Pool
- Signature Mokara Spa
- 8 Dining Outlets and In-Room Dining
- Full-Service Fitness Center with Pelotons
- 248,111 Square Feet of Meeting Space
- Sports Training Complex for Soccer and Lacrosse
- David Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters
- Basketball Courts at the Main Resort and Villas
- Jogging, Hiking and Surrey Bike Paths
- Video Game Arcade
- Car Rental Desk Onsite
- 24-Hour Business Center
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Service
- Post/Parcel Services
- Shoe Shine Service
- Safe Deposit Box Located at Front Desk
In addition to 36 holes of world-class golf, our resort also features 18-holes of miniature golf, offering options for golfers of all levels.View More
Relax and revive at our full-service spa offering facial and body treatments and salon services.View More
Orlando offers world-famous theme parks, a thriving culinary and arts community and plenty of outdoor recreation activities to enjoy.View More
Orlando features a huge selection of places to look for that perfect something. From resort to sophisticated to outlet shopping, you’ll find it in the Orlando area.View More
At Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, an array of delicious cuisine is always on the menu. With nine unique restaurants on-site, satisfying any culinary craving is easy.View More
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the resort through the eyes of our guests. Share your photos with #AtTheOmni.
With a multitude of suites and villas, pristine pools, a variety of spa offerings, world-class golf and fine dining, our resort has an extensive list of offerings to explore.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
- Sunset Lodge and Suites
Our luxury banquet halls at Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate are a perfect wedding venue. The resort has a beautiful outdoor venue with a Tuscan landscape as a backdrop for your wedding ceremony. Explore meeting spaces at this location and learn more about our hotel wedding packages.
Yes, you must be a guest or member of the resort to play golf. To reserve your tee time prior to arrival, please contact the Resort Pro Shop (888) 558-9301
Parking and Directions
Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate is a short drive from all of the world-famous attractions Orlando has to offer. The resort's physical address is 1500 Masters Boulevard, ChampionsGate, Florida 33896
Omni Orlando Resort is located near the following airports:
- About 26 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- $32 per day/night
- Day-only: $18
- Overnight: $24
The Villas and Sunset Lodge and Suites Parking
- Self parking is conveniently located at the Villas and Sunset Lodge & Suites, and during your stay, you may request a complimentary shuttle to any resort location (main resort, pools, golf and Leadbetter Academy)
The resort offers several options to meet your transportation needs during your stay.
ELECTRIC CAR CHARGERS
Six parking spots are available on site that are accessible to electric car chargers. Parking attendant will direct you to the locations.
- On-site desk: (407) 397-7941
- Taxi Service: Rate is approximately $82 from MCO to Omni; and $100 from Omni to MCO, for one to four passengers
- Mears Town Car: Rate is $120 to $145 from MCO to Omni; and $104 from Omni to MCO
OPTIONS TO WALT DISNEY WORLD® THEME PARKS
- Complimentary scheduled transportation is provided to EPCOT and Disney's Magic Kingdom® (the Walt Disney World® transportation center that accesses all Disney attractions). We currently offer 6 departures and 4 to 5 return trips, daily. Please see the concierge for the scheduled times and to reserve your transportation. We suggest 24-hour* advance reservations to guarantee specific departures from the resort. You may visit the concierge desk or call (407) 238–6505.
*Please allow up to 48 hours to schedule transportation that requires a chair lift or other ADA accommodations.
OPTIONS TO OTHER THEME PARKS AND AREA ATTRACTIONS
- Mears town cars are available to transport guests to locations with one-way rates starting from approximately $65. Guests may also make their own preferred transportation arrangements through Uber or Taxi.
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- In order to reserve a room and check in at our property, you must be at least 21 years of age. A photo ID is required at check-in.
The Sunset Lodge Suites Concierge Desk is open 24 hours a day for arrivals, departures and guest assistance. The Villa Concierge Desk is open from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. and after hour arrivals may check-in at the main resort or with the Sunset Lodge & Suites Concierge. Self parking is available at the Villas and the Sunset Lodge Suites. During your stay we offer a complimentary shuttle to any resort location (main resort, pools, golf, Leadbetter Academy, Villas and Sunset Lodge).
Pets under 50 lbs. are allowed on the second floor of the main resort building. Each room with a pet will be charged a non-refundable cleaning fee of $195 per stay for the first pet and $100 additional for a second pet (if applicable). Pets are not permitted in the villas.