Omni Providence Hotel - Providence, RI
Located in the Heart of Downtown Providence
For those in search of the spirit of the city, Omni Providence Hotel, places you within reach of all the best that Providence has to offer. With a premier downtown location, you will find yourself within walking distance of the city's main college campuses, historic attractions, gourmet restaurants, upscale shopping, entertainment and more. The hotel is connected to the Rhode Island Convention Center, Dunkin’ Donuts Center and Providence Place Mall, making it the ideal destination for business and pleasure.
Escape to Providence for sports, culture and outdoor fun. Let Omni Providence Hotel make your trip extra special with one of our packages. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or a family adventure, we have a package that will let you experience the charm of Providence.
- 564 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Free & Paid WiFi
- 22,877 square feet of Meeting Space
- The Capital Club Fitness Center
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Two On-Site Restaurants
- In-room Safes
- Valet Parking
- Pet Friendly - Fee Required
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- In-Room Dining
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- Concierge Services
- Morsels Coffee Shop
- Express Check-In / Check-Out
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the elegance and charm of Omni Providence Hotel and see what amenities await you.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
Whether you’re looking for something fun to do close by or in the greater Providence area, we’ve compiled the best and most interesting events and attractions Providence has to offer.
Providence may be the capital of the smallest state in the union, but there is nothing tiny about the cultural punch this city packs.
Whether searching for a light breakfast, an elegant dinner or a romantic meal, you will find just what you’re craving at Omni Providence.
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS OMNI PROVIDENCE HOTEL LOCATED?
Omni Providence Hotel is located in the heart of Providence, Rhode Island. The physical address for the hotel is 1 West Exchange Street, Providence, Rhode Island, 02903 .
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI PROVIDENCE HOTEL?
The hotel is a 15-20 minute drive (10 miles) from T.F. Green Airport.
Logan International Airport (Boston) is 50 miles from the hotel.
Valet parking is available at the Omni Providence Hotel.
- Overnight valet: $32 with unlimited in/out privileges
- There is an additional fee of $16 for late pick-up after 3:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
- Hourly valet rates:
- 0–90 minutes: $9
- 90 minutes – 2.5 hours: $12
- 2.5 hours – 10 hours: $16
- Fleming's and Centro Restaurant offer valet parking for $9 (from 5:00 – 11:00 p.m. with restaurant validation)
- Self-parking is available at the Rhode Island Convention Center Garage next to hotel; rates may vary
- Local downtown pay lots are located within close proximity
No, Omni Providence Hotel does not offer Transportation Services. Please see alternative options below:
- The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Providence Amtrak Station
- The hotel concierge can arrange car rental, limousine or town car service
- The hotel is a 15–20 minute drive (10 miles) from T.F. Green Airport
- Providence Station – .12 miles
- Martha's Vineyard Port – 10 miles
- Logan International Airport (Boston) – 50 miles
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
Late check-out up to 4:00 p.m. may be available for an additional $50. Add late check-out on to your reservation as an enhancement or check with the front desk at check-in. Guests must be 21 years of age to check-in.
IS THE HOTEL PET FRIENDLY?
Omni Providence is a pet-friendly hotel. Guests must have a valid credit card on their reservation. The weight of the pet is not to exceed 20 lbs. A non-refundable cleaning fee of $125 will be charged per stay per room (not per pet). One pet is allowed per guest room. Guests must supervise their pets at all times and pets should not be left in the room alone under any circumstances. If guest plans to have two or more animals in the room, he or she must contact the hotel directly to discuss. Only dogs and cats are allowed. Extreme or wild animals are not authorized. In the event a dog begins to bark or is the cause of guest complaints, the guest will be asked to remove the pet. The pet must be placed in a carrier when housekeeping or engineering enters the room. The guest will be required to sign a document accepting complete financial responsibility for any damage caused by the pet. Guide dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or pet fee.