Plan Your Wedding
From elegant receptions to festive rehearsal dinners to unforgettable bridal brunches, Mokara Hotel & Spa offers sophisticated event spaces, luxurious accommodations and exceptional food and beverages for affairs of virtually any size. Our wedding consultant provides extraordinary, personalized service and attention to detail that will guarantee your wedding celebration exceeds your expectations.
Situated in the heart of San Antonio, Mokara Hotel & Spa features luxury accommodations alongside the historic River Walk. Browse our gallery to see what awaits you in San Antonio.
- ALL PHOTOS
The sophisticated Saddlery Ballroom exudes the elegance and luxury that is the Mokara Hotel. From elegant receptions to festive rehearsal dinners to unforgettable bridal brunches, our premiere ballroom is available to host a variety of momentous occasions. Our wedding consultant provides extraordinary, personalized service and attention to detail that will guarantee your wedding celebration exceeds your expectations.
Our beautiful Rooftop Terrace features lovely event space for intimate ceremonies and events. With open views of downtown San Antonio, the terrace can accommodate seated dinners, open receptions and wedding ceremonies. Intimate, private and exclusive this terrace showcases the best of Mokara Hotel.
- Afternoon Break
- Coffee Break
- AV Equipment
- LCD Projector
- Overhead projector
- Unique complimentary Reservation Link for your guests to reserve their rooms
- Rooming list reports showing which of your guests have reserved rooms and when they plan to arrive
- Mobile Check-In
Programs & Activities
Our wedding programs will add an extra dimension to your event, bringing family members and friends closer together. Your Wedding Services Team will help take care of all your wedding's needs.
Relax by the Pool
Mokara Hotel & Spa offers a heated rooftop pool featuring spectacular city views. This private oasis is the ultimate place for relaxation.View More
Indulge at the Spa
At Mokara Spa, our expert staff is dedicated to providing each guest with a personalized, memorable and relaxing experience.View More
Tempt your palette
At Ostra, our executive chef passionately oversees a sustainable seafood menu filled with exotic new dishes and tempting standards.View More
San Antonio Local Attractions
San Antonio is the ideal blend of Texas history and a cosmopolitan city. Discover centuries of history from the popular Alamo to La Villita (downtown), or tempt your palette with authentic Tex-Mex cuisine.View More
Omni Safe & Clean
At Omni Hotels & Resorts, the health and safety of our guests and associates has always been, and always will be, our top priority.View More
Say Goodnight to Hunger
Planning an event now comes with the added opportunity to make a difference. For all group rooms booked in the future, regardless of how the reservation is made, we will contribute one meal per room night.View More
With our location along the River Walk, Mokara Hotel & Spa provides the ultimate opportunity to experience a diverse mix of history and culture. Discover plenty of great shopping and dining as well as unique experiences at attractions around our Texas town.
WHAT SERVICES CAN MOKARA HOTEL & SPA PROVIDE FOR MY WEDDING?
- Our meeting and event team is available to help with last-minute details and to coordinate room accommodations, spa treatments, off-site excursions and more.
HOW DO I SECURE MY WEDDING DATE AND VENUE?
- Congratulations! We would be happy to assist you in confirming the date of your special day. Please contact our Sales Office at 210-518-1155.
HOW DO MY GUESTS RESERVE ROOMS AT MOKARA HOTEL & SPA?
- For individual reservations visit Omnihotels.com. Should you have a group of 10 guestrooms or more, we can assist you with a group block and discounted rate. Please contact our Sales Office at 210-518-1155.
WHAT ARE THE DEPOSITS BASED ON AND WHEN ARE THEY DUE?
- Deposits are based on the estimate of master account charges. Deposits are due at the time of contract signature to 30 days after contract signature dependent on the type of event you are contracting.
CAN FOOD OR BEVERAGES BE BROUGHT IN FROM OUTSIDE SOURCES?
- We require that all arrangements for the servicing of food and/or beverage (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) in public rooms, meeting/banquet rooms, guestrooms, and suites be made with the Hotel. Due to state law, no food and/or beverage may be brought in or removed from the Hotel premises.
WHAT IS MOKARA HOTEL & SPA DOING TO TAKE CARE OF THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS?
- The Omni Safe & Clean initiative follows the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and each individual Omni location will adhere to local and/or federal mandates. Associates conduct daily health screening, including temperature checks; Frequent sanitation of all associate common areas; Thorough re-training on proper hygiene and best practices; Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).