Mokara Hotel & Spa - San Antonio, TX
Plan Your Event
Let Mokara take care of all the details for your next business meeting or social event. Whether you need a conference room for 16 or a ballroom for 100 or more, Mokara can help. We offer 3,726 square feet of flexible event space – all just steps from the San Antonio River Walk.
Situated in the heart of San Antonio, Mokara Hotel & Spa features luxury accommodations alongside the historic River Walk. Browse our gallery to see what awaits you in San Antonio.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
Use the filters below to search for the perfect wedding venue, meeting room, or event space. Due to Covid-19, we are introducing social distancing levels that can be applied to all of our spaces. Once you’ve found a space that’s right for you, add it to your RFP to get a quote for exactly what you’re interested in.
THE RIVER WALK ROOMView Details
|816 sq ft||25’6” X 32’||—||—||—||60||80||32||28||25||20|
THE BOARDROOMView Details
|360 sq ft||13’ X 27’10”||—||—||—||-||-||-||-||-||16|
TEJAS BOARDROOMView Details
|222 sq ft||12’ X 22’2’||—||—||—||-||-||-||-||-||10|
THE SADDLERYView Details
|1,692 sq ft||36’8” X 46’7”||—||—||—||90||130||65||38||35||30|
MIND & BODY ROOMView Details
|878 sq ft||13’1” X 26’6”||—||—||—||50||40||34||16||14||12|
ROOFTOP TERRACEView Details
|944 sq ft||24’2” X 44’6”||—||—||—||40||-||-||-||-||-|
- Business Services
- Copy Service
- Fax Service
- Overnight delivery/pickup
- Meetings Services
- AV Technician
- Copy Service
- Security Guard
- Meeting Equipment
- AV Equipment
- LCD Projector
- Overhead projector
- Event Management
- Unique complimentary Reservation Link for your guests to reserve their rooms
- Rooming list reports showing which of your guests have reserved rooms and when they plan to arrive
- Mobile Check-In
- Afternoon Break
- Coffee Break
With our location along the River Walk, Mokara Hotel & Spa provides the ultimate opportunity to experience a diverse mix of history and culture. Discover plenty of great shopping and dining as well as unique experiences at attractions around our Texas town.
Programs & Activities
Our meeting programs will add an extra dimension to your event, bringing team members closer together and helping everyone learn great lessons that they can bring into the workplace. Your Conference Services Team will help take care of all your program's needs.
Mokara Hotel & Spa offers a heated rooftop pool featuring spectacular city views. This private oasis is the ultimate place for relaxation.View More
At Mokara Spa, our expert staff is dedicated to providing each guest with a personalized, memorable and relaxing experience.View More
At Ostra, our executive chef passionately oversees a sustainable seafood menu filled with exotic new dishes and tempting standards.View More
San Antonio is the ideal blend of Texas history and a cosmopolitan city. Discover centuries of history from the popular Alamo to La Villita (downtown), or tempt your palette with authentic Tex-Mex cuisine.View More
At Omni Hotels & Resorts, the health and safety of our guests and associates has always been, and always will be, our top priority.View More
Planning an event now comes with the added opportunity to make a difference. For all group rooms booked in the future, regardless of how the reservation is made, we will contribute one meal per room night.View More
The hotel is located near the following airports:
- About 9 miles from the San Antonio Airport (SAT).
- Mokara Hotel & Spa can host anywhere up to 60 attendees.
- For individual reservations, please visit omnihotels.com. Should you have a group of 10 guestrooms or more, we would be happy to assist you confirm a room block at a discounted group rate. Please contact our Sales Office at 210-518-1155 for assistance.
- The largest ballroom at Mokara Hotel & Spa is Saddlery Ballroom.
- The Omni Safe & Clean initiative follows the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and each individual Omni location will adhere to local and/or federal mandates. Associates conduct daily health screening, including temperature checks; Frequent sanitation of all associate common areas; Thorough re-training on proper hygiene and best practices; Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).