Omni orlando resort offers lego -themed adventure packages
Luxury Resort Offers Guests Unique Ways to Enjoy Florida’s New LEGOLAND
ORLANDO, FL (October 25, 2011) – The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate offers guests a variety of ways to build a LEGO-themed adventure to accommodate every family’s visit to Florida’s newest theme park. The LEGOLAND package consists of tickets to LEGOLAND, breakfast and a LEGO toy for each child, providing families with a day of adventure at the park. For families who really want to “stack-up” the fun, the upgraded LEGOSCAPE package includes a LEGO-themed villa, LEGO-shaped cookies and milk in the guest room at night, a LEGO welcome basket, complimentary transportation to LEGOLAND and more.
LEGOLAND Package - Valid from October 15, 2011 to November 30, 2012, starting at $336/night
- Single day park tickets to Florida’s LEGOLAND for a family of four
- Breakfast daily in Trevi’s Restaurant for a family of four
- LEGO toy for each child
LEGOSCAPE Package - Valid from October 15, 2011 to November 30, 2012, starting at $555/night*
- LEGOLAND tickets for a family of four
- Daily breakfast for a family of four
- LEGO toy for each child at check-in
- Two-bedroom villa with one king bedroom and second LEGO-themed bedroom with two twin beds
- LEGO Welcome Basket equipped with a LEGOLAND Adventure Pack
- Complimentary transportation to LEGOLAND for a maximum of 6 occupants
- LEGO-themed cookies and milk turndown
- Unlimited use of Champions 9
- All-Day Private Cabana Rental
- *Resort fee and parking fees waived
Additional terms and conditions are available by calling 1-800-The-Omni or visiting omniorlandoresort.com .
About Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate offers luxury accommodations including 720 rooms and suites, two- and three-bedroom villas, two championship Greg Norman-designed golf courses, world headquarters of the David Leadbetter Golf Academy, a full-service European-style spa, two heated outdoor pools and an 850-foot lazy river. The resort also features five diverse dining experiences from sushi and sake at ZEN to the Italian herb garden and brick oven flatbreads at Trevi’s. The Villas at ChampionsGate feature two- and three-bedroom villas including a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops, dining room, spacious living room, den with sleeper sofa, marble clad baths with Roman tubs, a private patio and spectacular golf views. Villa guests have access to a private pool area, fitness center as well as all of the amenities of the main resort, including 24-hour room service. Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is a Four Diamond resort and has been recognized as a top 125 Golf Resort in the World by Condé Nast Traveler. For more information guest may call (407) 390-6664 or 1-800-The-Omni or visit omniorlandoresort.com.