"Say no to snow" this holiday season at the omni san diego hotel
Celebrate in the Sun at Downtown San Diego’s Favorite Luxury Hotel
SAN DIEGO, CA (August 30, 2011) – Instead of braving frigid conditions and holiday hassles, the Omni San Diego Hotel invites you to put away your winter coat and “Say No to Snow” with its 2011 holiday package. Known for glorious year-round weather and beautiful beaches, San Diego is the premier destination for those looking for a respite from the cold.
The package includes:
- Overnight deluxe accommodations for two
- Peppermint margaritas for two at McCormick & Schmick’s
- A bottle of sunscreen at check-in
- Complimentary valet parking
- A 10% off Macy’s gift card for last-minute shopping
- Guide to the hottest holiday happenings in San Diego
To really “say no to snow,” let the hotel concierge arrange surf lessons, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding and/or sailing while visiting the land of sunshine.
To make your stay more festive, Omni San Diego Hotel offers additional options:
- A Home Away from Home: Order a fully decorated Christmas tree to be delivered to your guestroom. Trees must be ordered seven days in advance for an extra cost of $175.
- Letters to the North Pole: A special note card and pen will be provided to children who wish to send their wish lists to Santa in the designated lobby mailbox.
Available from November 20, 2011 through January 5, 2012, the “Say No to Snow” package starts at $139 per room, per night, excluding tax and is based on availability. Guests can book the package online at Say-No-To-Snow and enter the corporate promotion code: SAYNOTOSNOW or by calling 1-800-The-Omni.
About the Omni San Diego Hotel
The Omni San Diego Hotel is one more reason to visit this fabulous seaside city. Nestled in the heart of the historic Gaslamp Quarter, the Omni San Diego Hotel is within walking distance from more than 90 restaurants, 20 nightclubs and 40 boutique shops and close to the city's top sites and attractions including San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, shopping at Horton Plaza and much more. Since opening in April 2004, the Omni San Diego Hotel offers an ideal destination for leisure travelers in downtown San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter. The 21-story luxury hotel features 511 guestrooms and suites with scenic views of San Diego Bay, the ballpark and the San Diego skyline. The Omni San Diego Hotel is also distinguished as the first and only US hotel attached to a ballpark, the San Diego Padres’ PETCO Park.