OMNI BARTON CREEK RESORT & SPA REVEALS LINE-UP FOR BARTON CREEK LIVE SUMMER MUSIC SERIES, KICKING OFF JUNE 17 WITH LEE ANN WOMACK
Hill Country Resort Offers VIP Package and Partners with Beam Suntory to Offer Premium Spirit Brands at Performances
AUSTIN, Texas (May 10, 2016)
– Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
revealed today the line-up for its fourth annual summer music series, Barton Creek LIVE Presented by Jim Beam®. Situated in the Texas Hill Country just minutes from downtown Austin – the Live Music Capital of the World – Omni Barton Creek invites resort guests to catch the sounds of iconic musical performers this summer.
As the music series’ title sponsor, Beam Suntory, the global spirits company responsible for classic brands such as Jim Beam® and Maker’s Mark® Bourbon, will offer attendees summer-themed batched cocktails as they enjoy an eclectic mix of live music performances.
The Barton Creek LIVE shows will be held at the resort’s open-air Pavilion throughout the summer. Music lovers can kick back around the 6,000-square-foot Pavilion or outdoor deck to enjoy unforgettable music, while taking in incredible panoramic views of the Texas Hill Country. Kicking off with Lee Ann Womack on June 17, the full line-up includes:
- June 17: Lee Ann Womack, presented by Jim Beam®, at 9 p.m. – American country music singer-songwriter with five Academy of Country Music Awards, six Country Music Association awards, and a Grammy Award with over six million albums sold worldwide.
- July 15: Deana Carter, presented by Maker’s Mark® Bourbon, at 9 p.m. – Multiple Grammy-nominated American country and retro-rock music artist with a five-time Multi-Platinum certified album.
- July 29: Larry Gatlin &The Gatlin Brothers, presented by Cruzan® Rum, at 9 p.m. – One of the most popular country groups in history who swept the charts with their intricate, inventive country music.
- August 5: Radney Foster, presented by Hornitos® Tequila, at 9 p.m. – Half of the critically-acclaimed country duo Foster & Lloyd who later enjoyed solo success with several Top 40 singles.
- August 19: Mark Chesnutt, presented by Basil Hayden’s® Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, at 9 p.m. – A neo-honky tonker who transformed traditional country into chart-topping stardom in the ‘90s.
Performance admission is open to resort guests and Barton Creek Country Club members only. Tickets, available at the resort front desk check-in and the member clubhouse, are complimentary and required for performance admission. All attendees must be 21 or older to attend.
This year, the resort is also offering two package upgrade options for resort guests:
The Texas Two-Step package
features a BBQ cookout, starting at 6:30 pm served at the Pavilion before the music begins, early seating access for the show, two drink tickets per person to use during the show and luxurious accommodations to help those dancing feet recover.
The Barton Creek LIVE VIP Experience Package
is offered for fans looking for the ultimate upgrade, including luxurious accommodations, an artist meet and greet prior to the show, reserved seating, open bar in the VIP lounge and a BBQ cookout dinner.
Omni Barton Creek will offer a full bar and concessions during the performances, or guests may come out early for the BBQ cookout beginning at 6:30 pm.
Along with Barton Creek LIVE, this signature Hill Country resort provides numerous offers for all types of travelers. Whether it is a vacation or staycation, all are invited to come out to Omni Barton Creek and enjoy many of the summer time specials including:
- Red, White & Blue BBQ: On July 3, the resort will host a Texas-style Independence Day BBQ featuring Texas’ finest Oak Smoked BBQ, live music by Guy Forsyth, and an evening fireworks display. Tickets are available for $42.95 for adults, $18.95 for ages 6 to 12, and complimentary for children 5 and under. Event runs 6 p.m. to 9:30 pm. Reservations are required; call 512-329-7906.
- All American Poolside Cookout: On Fourth of July weekend, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., guests can relish in favorite backyard delights while lounging by the pool. Price of admission is $15.95 for adults, $9.95 for children 6 to 12, and complimentary for 5 and under.
- Poolside Activities: Throughout the summer, Omni Barton Creek offers daily poolside games, limbo competitions, relay races and much more fun for the entire family.
Room reservations or Barton Creek Country Club Membership are required to attend the performances and other summer activities. To book a room, guests may visit http://www.omnihotels.com/bartoncreek
or call 1-800-336-6158. Travelers or media also can follow Omni Barton Creek at Facebook.com/OmniBartonCreek
. Concertgoers are encouraged to use the hashtag #BCLIVE to share their event photos.
About Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Austin’s leading golf destination, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa treats active, discerning travelers to a welcoming and invigorating luxury experience set against a breathtaking Hill Country environment. Heralded as the #1 golf resort in Texas, Omni Barton Creek boasts four nationally acclaimed championship courses. The resort features 309 spacious and beautifully appointed guest rooms, a full-service Three Springs Spa, superior dining experiences in its Hill Country Dining Room and 8212 Wine Bar & Grill, and the industry’s finest meeting and wedding facilities. For more information on Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa, call 1-800-336-6158 or visit omnihotels.com/bartoncreek
About Beam Suntory Inc.
As the world’s third largest premium spirits company, Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits Brands that Stir the World. Consumers from all corners of the globe call for the company’s brands, including the iconic Jim Beam and Maker’s Mark bourbon brands and Suntory whisky Kakubin, as well as world renowned premium brands including Knob Creek bourbon, Yamazaki, Hakushu and Hibiki Japanese whiskies, Teacher’s, Laphroaig, and Bowmore Scotch whiskies, Canadian Club whisky, Courvoisier cognac, Sauza tequila, Pinnacle vodka, and Midori liqueur.
Beam Suntory was created in 2014 by combining the world leader in bourbon and the pioneer in Japanese whisky to form a new company with a deep heritage, passion for quality, innovative spirit and commitment to Growing for Good. Headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois, Beam Suntory is a subsidiary of Suntory Holdings Limited of Japan. For more information on Beam Suntory, its brands, and its commitment to social responsibility, please visit www.beamsuntory.com