Omni Hotels & Resorts Launches New Planner Loyalty Program
Omni Select Planner™ offers meeting planners immediate benefits when booking at any property in the brand’s rich portfolio of hotels and resorts across North America
DALLAS (August 20, 2018) – Today, Omni Hotels & Resorts launches its new Omni Select Planner program for meeting planners, offering immediately redeemable rewards and benefits unlike any other group loyalty program. Meeting and event planners can now earn free nights, tier status and unique, local experiences with every booking
“We looked at our existing loyalty program, and industry programs overall, and found we had a real opportunity to recognize and thank our clients in a different way,” said Dan Surette, senior vice president of sales and marketing for Omni Hotels & Resorts. “Beyond a strong loyalty program that gives back to our valued planners, we know that genuine hospitality and service matters. Across the brand, we see ourselves as gracious hosts, and because of our unique ownership structure, our teams are flexible, empowered and creative. Our planners can truly book with confidence as we are in it together.”
Select Planner is the newest way to earn in Omni’s Select Guest® loyalty program. Members can earn award and tier credits immediately upon signing a group or catering booking, allowing the planner to earn free nights faster and offering an accelerated path to elite-level status. In addition to free room nights redeemable at any Omni hotel or resort, benefits include locally inspired welcome amenities and experiences, flexible check-in and check-outs, shoe shines and pressings, complimentary water, Wi-Fi and more. Additionally, members can easily track their rewards and manage their preferences in one user-friendly Select Guest account.
Planners earn one award credit per $1,000 and one tier credit per $10,000 booked. Twenty award credits can be redeemed for a free night at any of Omni’s luxury resorts and hotels across North America.
GOLD LEVEL (0-9 Tier Credits)
- For every event booked, earn up to two free nights (40 award credits) and up to eight tier credits
- Benefits include complimentary Wi-Fi; morning beverage service; bottled water; pressings and shoe shines; express check-in and check-out; and customized room preferences
PLATINUM LEVEL (10-29 Tier Credits)
- For every event booked, earn up to three free nights (60 award credits) and up to 10 tier credits
- Benefits include Gold level perks plus double award credits during stays; room upgrades; bottled water each night; late check-outs; guaranteed availability; and locally inspired experiences and welcome amenities
BLACK LEVEL (30+ Tier Credits)
- For every event booked, earn up to four free nights (80 award credits) and up to 12 tier credits
- Benefits include Gold and Platinum level perks plus double room upgrades; premium Wi-Fi; chef-inspired welcome amenity and drink of choice; early check-in and late check-out up to 6 p.m.
Omni Hotels & Resorts creates authentic guest experiences at 60 distinct luxury hotels and resorts in leading business and leisure destinations across North America, including brand new hotels with ultramodern conference centers in Louisville, Atlanta and Frisco, Texas. Coming in 2021, Omni will expand its Convention Center Collection with flagship hotels connected to convention centers in Boston and Oklahoma City. Incentive groups can choose from more than 25 iconic golf courses and 16 award-winning spas in dynamic locales nationwide.
Omni Select Planner terms and conditions:
- Tier status is achieved on a calendar year basis and valid for the following calendar year, but must be re-achieved prior to expiration. For example, if a member achieves Platinum level in August 2018, that level is maintained through December 31, 2019, and is only lost should the member not earn the minimum tier credits (10) required for Platinum level in 2019.
- Free night certificates can take up to seven days to become active and available for use. Free nights are eligible for use at any Omni hotel or resort and accommodations are subject to availability at the time the reservation is made.
- Two items pressed and one pair of shoes shined per stay for Gold level members. Black level members enjoy unlimited pressings.
- Early check-in is based on availability. Late check-out is based on availability up to 3 p.m. for Platinum level members and up to 6 p.m. for Black level members.
- Guaranteed availability is limited to one room per Omni Select Planner member. Guaranteed availability is up to 24 hours prior to arrival for Platinum level members, up to 4 p.m. day of arrival for Black level members.
More information on the Select Planner program can be found at www.omnihotels.com/selectplanner. Follow Omni Hotels & Resorts at www.Facebook.com/OmniHotels, Twitter.com/OmniHotels and Instagram.com/OmniHotels.
About Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni Hotels & Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinct luxury hotels and resorts in leading business and leisure destinations across North America. With more than 25 iconic golf courses and 16 award-winning spas featured in dynamic locales nationwide, every Omni proudly opens its doors to share the true spirit of its destination. Reflected through local color, personalized service, unique wellness options, signature restaurants and creative culinary offerings, Omni leaves a lasting impression with every guest and a heightened level of recognition and rewards delivered through its Select Guest loyalty program. As a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance, Select Guest is further expanded through the DISCOVERY® loyalty program offering members additional global benefits. Omni is committed to reducing hunger and is on a mission through its Say Goodnight to Hunger initiative to provide millions of meals each year for food banks to feed children, families and seniors in communities in which it operates. Omni Hotels & Resorts is the official hotel of the PGA TOUR and PGA TOUR Champions. For information or to book accommodations, visit omnihotels.com or call 1-800-The-Omni.