39 Beach Lagoon
Amelia Island, Florida 32034
Phone: 904-261-6161, Fax: 904-321-5046
Enjoy direct access to 3.5 miles of pristine beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
Unveiling the Brand New Omni Amelia Island
The $85 million Re-Imagination of legendary Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort is now complete and you’re cordially invited to experience it for yourself. Nestled at the tip of a barrier island just off the Northeast Florida coast, this AAA Four Diamond oceanfront Florida resort features luxurious oceanfront accommodations, family-friendly activities, grand on-site meeting spaces, and endless dining options. It’s the perfect backdrop for your family vacation, romantic getaway, corporate event, or destination wedding.
Your experience begins as soon as you walk into our new lobby, which offers a sweeping panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean. Whether you choose one of our deluxe oceanfront rooms, a contemporary premier guest room, or a completely indulgent luxury hotel suite, you’ll enjoy unparalleled ocean views and spacious accommodations in all 404 rooms. Relax on the largest multi-tiered pool deck in Northeast Florida, which features an adults-only infinity edge pool, a 10,000 square foot family-friendly pool, Splash Park water playground for the kids, two hot tubs, and oversized fire pits.
Stroll down 3.5 miles of pristine beach or spend an afternoon kayaking and paddleboarding through Amelia Island’s preserved marshlands, one of many activities available during your stay. Children will enjoy our award-winning kids’ camp and Nature Center, both of which offer supervised activities.
Love to golf? Then tee-off from one of three Audubon International Certified Sanctuary golf courses. Designed by Pete Dye, Bobby Weed and Tom Fazio, our pristine courses have earned Omni Amelia Island Plantation a "Top 121 Golf Resorts in the World" ranking by Condé Nast Traveler. Follow up your tee time with a relaxing afternoon at The Spa or dining at any one of our nine superb restaurants.
With 1,350 acres to explore, how you choose to spend your vacation is completely up to you. And with so many options available, the hardest decision you will have to make during your stay here will be deciding when to leave.
- 1,350 acre private luxury resort.
- 404 oceanfront guest rooms and suites with patios & balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Largest poolscape in Northern Florida, featuring the infinity edged adult swimming pool , 10,000 sq/ft family friendly pool, children’ssplash park and two hot-tubs
- 3.5 miles of uncrowded, unspoiled beaches
- Nine on-site dining venues to cater to all needs and wants, gourmet to casual
- Youth and family activities available, including Camp Amelia, Gamers teen lounge, and family fun at Heron Cove’s Adventure Golf.
- 54-holes of championship golf designed by Pete Dye and Bobby Weed
- Cliff Drysdale Tennis professionals, 23 Har-Tru® tennis courts and pro shop
- Luxurious full-service spa and salon, including spa boutique
- Shopping village with 14 boutiques and a French-style deli and market
- Explore Amelia Island's natural wonders at the Nature Center
- Award winning kids camp and recreation
- Lakes, ponds and marshes for fishing, kayaking or paddle boarding
- Take a tour of the resort grounds on a Segway or explore the resort at your own pace with one of our island hoppers (motorized golf carts)
- Fully-equipped fitness center with 20 yard indoor lap pool, personal trainers and group classes
- 80,000 square feet of versatile indoor & outdoor meeting space
- Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m. (1:00 p.m. check-out may be available for $75, after 1:00 p.m. full nightly rate applies)
Awards and Accolades
- AAA Four Diamond Resort for 30 Consecutive Years
- Condé Nast Traveler’s Top 121 Golf Resorts in the World
- No. 2 Tennis Resort on Florida’s East Coast in Tennis Magazine
- Premier Recreation Operation Award by The Resort and Commercial Recreation Association
- Regional Award for Excellence in Economic Development and Tourism by the Northeast Florida Regional Council
- Greens of Distinction by Corporate & Incentive Travel
- One of Four Family Vacation Resort by Redbook Magazine
- Top 25 Family Friendly Resort in U.S., Caribbean by Parents Magazine