Check-in: 4 p.m./Check-out: 11 a.m.
1 p.m. check-out may be available for $75; after 1 p.m. full nightly rate applies
Cancellation notification must be received no later than noon 7 days prior to scheduled date of arrival to avoid a charge for one night’s room rate and tax. Should you need to change or cancel your reservation, please have your confirmation number or the credit card number used to reserve the room available for the agent. Cancellation policy is subject to change based on packages and seasonal promotions.
CREDIT CARD POLICY
Guests may pre-pay with cash for Room/Tax/Resort Services Fee at check-in, however, a credit card must be provided at the front desk in order to have charging privileges to their guestroom account.
Please note the following outlets do not accept cash: Oceanside, Sunrise Café, In-Room Dining, Seaglass, Marsh View Bar & Grill and Oak Marsh Golf Shop.
DAILY RESORT CHARGE
A $35 daily resort service charge (plus applicable tax) includes:
• In-room coffee station
• Complimentary digital edition of Wall Street Journal
• Daily bottled water in room
• Resort beach access
• Access to more than 7 miles of bike and walking trails
• Access to recreational parks and children’s playgrounds throughout the resort
• Unlimited use of Health & Fitness Center, located at Racquet Park
• 24/7 access to hotel gym
• Golf driving range privileges at Oak Marsh and one bucket of range balls
• On-property resort transportation service
• Unlimited Internet access in all guest rooms and Lobby
• Access to Gamer's Lounge
• 10% off retail items at Amelia's Signature Shop and Golf Shop
Rollaway beds are available for $35 per night (upon request) and are only allowed in King size rooms.
Our resort is located within Amelia Island Plantation (a gated community). The Amelia Island Plantation Community Association does not allow motorcycles on the property. Guests arriving in motorcycles will be directed to park on a lot next to the security gate. Please contact the resort in advance in order to arrange shuttle transportation from the security lot to the hotel.
We allow one pet under 50 lbs at the resort. First floor rooms have been reserved for guests bringing pets. A $150 non-refundable cleaning fee will be applied at checkout.
Nassau County's Beach Ordinance: "Dogs must be under a leash at all times. Littering is prohibited." (Pet owners are responsible for immediate clean up).
• Please be advised that no lifeguard will be on duty at the pool
• Pools are open from sunrise until sunset (exact times posted on the Pools page)
• Wristbands must be worn for pool access (registered Omni/Villas resort guests or Club members only)
• Not allowed on the pool deck: Pets, coolers, glass, smoking
Any use of Omni’s fitness centers, Fit Kits, Sleep Kits, or participation in off-site exercise classes or other programs offered by Omni (“Wellness Benefits”) is done at participant’s sole risk. Omni shall not be liable for any injuries, loss, or damage to the participant or participant’s personal property resulting from the use of the Wellness Benefits, regardless of whether it occurs as a result of Omni’s negligence. If the participant chooses to use the Wellness Benefits, the participant hereby expressly waives any claim of liability - for personal/bodily injury or damages - which occurs to the participant or for any loss of or injury to person or property. This waiver is intended to be a complete release of any responsibility for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by any participant while on Omni’s premises or at off-site exercise classes, whether using exercise equipment or not.
• Personal Items: Effective May 30th, 2016 the Nassau County Board of County Commissioners passed an ordinance regulating beach furniture to ensure safe nesting grounds for sea turtles. Beach furniture, tents, etc. must be removed from the beach between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. Personal items left on the beach during these hours will be removed and disposed of by the county.
• Alcoholic Beverages: Unlawful for any person to consume or drink beer, wine or alcoholic beverage at any County-owned or controlled recreation area.
Possession of any open container containing an alcoholic beverage is prohibited. Violations are punishable by a fine not exceeding $500 and/or ten days incarceration.
• Dogs: Dogs must be under a leash at all times. Littering is prohibited.
• Open Fires: No Open Fires from May 1st to October 31st, due to Marine Turtle Nesting Season.