173 Mount Washington Road
Bretton Woods, New Hampshire 03575
Phone: 603-278-3000, Fax: 603-278-8838
The Historic Omni Bretton Arms Inn
Historic Inn in the New Hampshire Mountains
With its intimate dining room and picturesque perennial gardens, this faithfully restored inn offers a cozy place to get away from it all. From elegant décor to the finely preserved woodwork, the painstaking attention to period detail is evident throughout.
The 34 spacious guest rooms and suites at the Omni Bretton Arms at Mount Washington feature private baths, in-room telephones, televisions and high-speed internet access. The intimate dining room of the Inn offers gourmet dinners and hearty country breakfasts, while the cozy fireplace in the parlor offers a quiet getaway. Guests can meander around the picturesque grounds and delight in the perennial gardens or indulge in a peaceful respite on our wraparound veranda.
Located just a short stroll from New Hampshire's Omni Mount Washington Resort, the Omni Bretton Arms at Mount Washington offers guests all the amenities of this historic resort, including two scenic golf courses. Enjoy tennis on one of the red-clay courts, take a horseback or carriage ride, swim in our indoor and outdoor pools or simply stroll in the shadow of the magnificent Presidential Range of New Hampshire's White Mountains.
Winter guests will enjoy Bretton Woods, New Hampshire's largest ski area, and 100 kilometers of meticulously groomed cross-country trails at the Bretton Woods Nordic Center. Embark on a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride, go skating, snowshoeing, swimming or just relax in one of the Resort's whirlpools or saunas.
- 100% non-smoking luxury hotel
- Access to 30,000 square feet of meeting space
- Access to 25,000 square-foot spa and salon
- Part of the Omni Mount Washington Resort, with access to full resort amenities
- Located 160 miles from Boston, 350 miles from New York, 95 miles from Portland, ME, 185 miles from Montreal and 240 miles from Hartford, CT
- Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
Awards and Accolades
- Award of Excellence, the Dining Room at The Mount Washington Hotel and the Dining Room at The Bretton Arms, Wine Spectator (2009-2012)
- AAA 4-Diamond rating, Bretton Arms Dining
- #1 Public Golf Course in New Hampshire, Mount Washington Golf Course, Golfweek (2009)
- Top 100 Private Companies in New Hampshire, Business NH Magazine (2008)
- “Best of the Best,” Ski Area Management (2008)
- Top 10 in North America for Family Programs, Grooming and Scenery, SKI magazine (2006 - 2008)
- National Historic Landmark