Year-Round Family Activities
- Omni Sensational Kids (ages 4–12): Kids are made to feel extra special as soon as they arrive, with a complimentary Omni Kids backpack at check-in, plus milk and cookies delivered on their night of arrival.
- Kids’ Club (ages 4-12): Day and evening programs are offered seasonally and include daily themed activities and events. Currently the program is offered during the winter months on Friday and Saturday evenings, plus nightly during Christmas and February school breaks. From summer to fall, both day and evening programs are offered. Fees apply. Call (603) 278-8989 to reserve.
- Babysitting (ages 2 months to 12 years): The resort offers a babysitting referral service, and maintains a list of qualified local sitters. A request/liability form must be completed and received 72 hours in advance of stay. Fees apply. Call (603) 278-8989 to reserve.
- Princess Package in The Spa: For the little princess in your life … includes a manicure and pedicure, and each princess will get to pick the color and style of her royal pieces. Fees apply. Call (603) 278-8989 to reserve.
- Cookies & Critters: Kids can create their own stuffed animal during the day, and enjoy a special delivery of milk and cookies with their new friend later that evening. Fees apply. Call (603) 278-8989 to reserve.
- Shopping: A variety of resort shops feature kid-friendly clothing, games and treats. Kids especially enjoy “Critters” where kids can create and outfit their own “critter”, followed by a visit to Morsel’s for a sweet treat including house-made pastries. Fees apply.
- Outdoor Firepit: Snuggle up by the fire and share stories of your day’s adventures. Be sure to pick up a S’mores kit, available for sale at Morsel’s.
- Swimming Pools: Our resort offers an indoor and outdoor heated pool, which are both open year-round! Kinderwoods Playground: Located at the base of the Bretton Woods ski area, this year-round playground features slides and swings, a carousel and even a mini-zip line.
- Daily Activities: The resort’s full-time activities staff offers arts and crafts, storytelling, indoor and outdoor games and a variety of daily fun for all ages. Please refer to “The Bugle,” published daily during your visit. Some fees may apply.
- Kids Snowmobile Park!: Kids will love the opportunity to try trail riding on a snowmobile, right here in Bretton Woods base area! Kids must be at least 44 inches, weigh no more than 110 pounds, and be able to operate the throttle and brake to participate. Read more
- Hobbits Ski & Snowboard School: Bretton Woods’ renowned kids ski (ages 4–12) and snowboard (ages 6–12) programs are a great way to introduce your kids to the fun of skiing and riding. Full- and half-day supervised programs are available. Fees apply. Call (603) 278-3303 to reserve. Read more.
- Ski and Snowplay Program (ages 3–5): Explore this gentle introduction to skiing and snowplay for younger guests. Full- and half-day supervised programs are available. Fees apply. Call (603) 278-3303 to reserve.
- Babes in the Woods Nursery (ages 2 months – 5 years): Enjoy a worry-free day on the slopes while your child enjoys a day of fun with our caring staff. Full- and half-day supervised programs are available. Fees apply. Call (603) 278-3303 to reserve.
- Kids Après Ski Parties (ages 4–12): Kids are entertained by clowns, storytellers, musicians and more on the Heaven level of the Base Lodge, as mom and dad enjoy après ski festivities of their own in Slopeside Pub. Offered on select Saturdays and daily during Christmas and February vacation periods.
- Tubing: Thrilling family fun on a sculpted run near the hotel. Fees apply. Read more
- Barn Buddies: The whole family will talk about their special visit to The Stables for years to come. This hands-on visit lets kids get up close to these gentle giants as they assist the staff with horse care and maintenance. Read more.
- Tennis Clinics: Introduce your kids to the fun sport of tennis, or let experienced players learn new skills with resort pro Tom Over. Fees apply. Call (603) 278-8989 to reserve.
- Playground: Swings and slides make for lots of laughter and fun, conveniently located next to the outdoor pool at Omni Mount Washington Resort.
- Morning/Afternoon Daily Funtivity, Afternoon Lawn Games, Evening Family Games, Family Movie Night, Storytelling and S'Mores - great ways to add a little more fun family time to your stay. Offered at Omni Mount Washington Hotel during the warmer months. Please call 603-278-8989 for the latest schedule.
- Breakfast with Santa: Each December, Santa makes a special trip to our resort to visit with the girls and boys that fill our halls with laughter and the spirit of Christmas. We invite you to experience breakfast with Santa in our award-winning Four Diamond Dining Room, a magical morning filled with arts and crafts, a bountiful breakfast and photos with Mr. Claus himself. A wonderful memory for kids of all ages!
- Tea with Mrs. Claus: Bring the little ones in your life to enjoy special holiday music, a child-friendly tea menu and holiday stories with Mrs. Claus in the festive Princess Room. Call (603) 278-8989 to reserve.
All activities and events subject to change without notice, and fees may apply. Please contact the activities concierge desk at (603) 278-8989 for additional information, and to learn more about activities available during your stay.