310 Mt Washington Hotel Rd
Bretton Woods, New Hampshire 03575
Phone: 603-278-1000, Fax: 603-278-8838
The impressive wrap-around veranda looks over the vast back lawn and Presidential Range.
Luxury Resort in the New Hampshire Mountains
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
A grand masterpiece of Spanish Renaissance architecture, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel in New Hampshire's White Mountains was a two-year labor of love for 250 master craftsmen. Conceived by industrialist Joseph Stickney, this National Historic Landmark opened in 1902 and has been attracting generations of families ever since.
The final phase of an $80 million expansion and renovation initiative continues with the replacement of the hotel's iconic signature red roofs. Previous renovations to the guest rooms, public areas and dining facilities, complement the additions of a signature spa, thrilling year-round canopy tour and renovation to the classic Donald Ross designed Mount Washington golf course.
The Omni Mount Washington Hotel is located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, only 2 1/2 hours from Boston.
- 100% non-smoking luxury hotel
- 200 luxury guest rooms and suites
- 30,000 square feet of meeting space
- Full-service 25,000 square-foot spa and salon
- Recently-renovated 18-hole Donald Ross designed golf course
- One of the longest zip-line tours in New England (open year round)
- Nordic Skiing and Alpine Skiing in the winter at Bretton Woods – New Hampshire’s largest ski area
- Fine and casual dining including two four-diamond dining rooms and the all-new Stickneys restaurant and the renovated “Cave” – a former speakeasy
- Numerous resort activities including fishing, hiking, horseback riding, sleigh rides and more.
- Located 160 miles from Boston, 350 miles from New York, 95 miles from Portland, ME, 185 miles from Montreal and 240 miles from Hartford, CT
- Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
Awards and Accolades
- Top 100 Courses You Can Play, Mount Washington Course ranked #1 in New Hampshire, Golf Magazine (2012)
- One of 'the 10 best places to get married in New England', The Knot Boston FW (2012)
- "Highest in Hotel Guest Satisfaction Among Upper-Upscale Hotel Chains" by J.D. Power and Associates 2012
- The Omni Mount Washington Resort received the 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
- The Omni Mount Washington Resort made the Conde Nast Traveler top 100 Resort Spas list for 2012.
- The Omni Mount Washington Resort received Golfweek's 2012 Best Course in New Hampshire.
- The Omni Mount Washington Resort received GolfWeek’s 2010 Best Courses You Can Play.
- The Omni Mount Washington Resort was named one of the best in New Hampshire by Yankee magazine for Best Grand Hotel with a Spa and Best Zipline Experience.
- Yankee magazine named the Omni Mount Washington as “Best of New England” for large hotels and luxury hotels.
- Parents magazine named the Omni Mount Washington Resort to its Top 10 Ski Resorts for Families (2009)
- Award of Excellence, the Dining Room at The Mount Washington Hotel and the Dining Room at The Bretton Arms, Wine Spectator (2009, 2010)
- Best Honeymoon Spot, Mount Washington Resort, New Hampshire’s “Best of Bride” (2009)
- #1 Public Golf Course in New Hampshire, Mount Washington Golf Course, Golfweek (2009)
- 10 Best Mountain Hotels in the World, The Mount Washington Hotel, ForbesTraveler.com (2009)
- Award of Excellence, the Dining Room at The Mount Washington Hotel, Distinguished Restaurants of North America (2007 - 2009)
- Four-Diamond rating, The Dining Room at The Mount Washington Hotel, AAA (2008, 2009)
- Top 100 Private Companies in New Hampshire, Business NH Magazine (2008)
- “Best of the Best,” Ski Area Management (2008)
- Top 25 Ski Hotels, The Mount Washington Hotel, Condé Nast Traveler (2007, 2008)
- Top 10 in North America for Family Programs, Grooming and Scenery, SKI magazine (2006 - 2008)
- National Historic Landmark