23 Ocean Lane
Hilton Head, South Carolina 29928
Phone: 843-842-8000, Fax: 843-341-8033
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
Casual Luxury in the Beautiful South Carolina Low Country
Welcome to the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
The Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort will soon complete Phase I of our grand “re-imagination” renovation of the resort!
Renovations have already been completed to our beautiful new motor entrance, lobby, meeting facilities, Palmetto Market Deck and the sensational new Ocean Tides Spa. Also now open, our new Health Club facility along with the “Fire Pit” deck for HH Prime Restaurant for beautiful fireside dining. In May, we unveil our brand new resort pool complex and the ever popular poolside Buoy Bar.
Come and experience our fresh new look along with the casual elegance and award winning service for which the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort is known.
Please Note: The resort will not have hot tubs available until our new pool complex opens in May.
Read more on our Re-Imagination >
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Each opportunity for the guest experience including the front entrance, lobby, meeting facilities, fitness center and Ocean Tides Spa will be completely transformed. Outdoor areas will be revitalized including beach access and pool upgrades, the addition of a new family pool, updates to both the upper and lower courtyards, the addition of another fire pit off the HH Prime deck and the complete re-invention of the popular poolside/beachside Buoy Bar. All the while, maintaining the lavish, sub tropical landscaping and exotic garden atmosphere that has long been the signature of the resort. Phase I of the renovation is scheduled for completion in May 2013.
Located on the sugar sand beaches of Hilton Head Island on the southern coast of South Carolina, this oceanfront resort is a tropical paradise unlike anywhere else in this premier destination. The Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort offer beautiful oceanfront veiws from 323 studio suites including 20 Oceanfront suites. At over 550 square feet with mini kitchens and private balconies, the resort boasts the largest guest rooms on the island.
As part of the prestigious Palmetto Dunes Resort community, the luxury Hilton Head beach hotel offers a 11-mile lagoon system ideal for kayaking and canoeing, bike trails, 25 tennis courts and three championship Hilton Head golf courses featuring 54 holes of golf. The resort also showcases a beautiful courtyard poolscape with tropical foliage, three pools, two beachside hot tubs and private cabanas.
With more than 20,000 square feet of event space, the resort offers something for everyone with flexible meeting space, premier location and casual resort environment along with unparalleled service and amenities. The Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort exudes style and Southern Hospitality that will make you never want to leave.
- 100% non-smoking luxury hotel
- 323 suites with mini-kitchens and balconies
- 20 Oceanfront Suites and eight Inn Suites
- Private beach
- Resort swimming pools -- and two family pools
- Full-service Ocean Tides Spa
- 54 holes of championship golf
- 25 tennis courts
- 11-mile lagoon system for canoeing and kayaking
- Expansive white sandy beaches with chairs, umbrellas or beachside cabanas available.
- Daily resort activities available for the entire family.
- High-speed wireless Internet access available in public areas
- Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
Awards and Accolades
- Hilton Head ranked #1 Beach Town In US For Families in 2013 – Parents Magazine
- "Highest in Hotel Guest Satisfaction Among Upper-Upscale Hotel Chains" by J.D. Power and Associates 2012
- Ranked #9 Best Island in the U.S. in 2011 by Condé Nast magazine
- Top 5 Best Beach – Southern Living Best Weekend Getaways
- Top 20 Best Beaches in the Nation – TripAdvisor's Reader's Choice Awards
- Best Memorial Day Weekend Destination – AOL.com
- Top 10 Family Beach – MSNBC.com
- Top Five Best Family Biking Getaways in America – Disney’s Family Fun Magazine