23 Ocean Lane
Hilton Head, South Carolina 29928
Phone: 843-842-8000, Fax: 843-341-8033
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort Unveils $17 Million Rejuvenation!
Welcome to Beachfront Luxury in the Beautiful South Carolina Low Country
Each opportunity for the guest experience, including the front entrance, lobby, meeting facilities, fitness center and Ocean Tides Spa has been transformed. Outdoor areas are revitalized including beach access and pool access, updates to both the upper and lower courtyards and the addition of another great fire pit near the HH Prime deck. The whole family will enjoy the new kid's splash zone along side our amazing new 3,600 square feet, zero entry Family Pool. Of course, our guests traveling wtihout kids, may want to choose our newly renovated Adult Pool for some peaceful rest and relaxation. Nestled in the middle of our new pool complex is the beautiful new Buoy Bar. Order your favorite beverage and something from our extensive menu while taking in magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean. With all the beautiful renovations, we have maintained the lavish, sub tropical landscaping and exotic garden atmosphere that has long been the signature of the resort.
Located on the sugar sand beaches of Hilton Head Island on the southern coast of South Carolina, this oceanfront resort is a tropical paradise unlike anywhere else in this premier destination. The Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort offers beautiful oceanfront views from 323 studio suites, including 20 oceanfront suites. At over 550 square feet with mini kitchens and private balconies, our Studio Suites are the largest and most comfortable resort accommodations on Hilton Head Island.
As part of the prestigious Palmetto Dunes Resort community, the luxury Hilton Head beach hotel offers a 11-mile lagoon system ideal for kayaking and canoeing, bike trails, 25 tennis courts and three championship Hilton Head golf courses featuring 54 holes of golf. The resort also showcases a beautiful courtyard poolscape with tropical foliage, three pools, two beachside hot tubs and private cabanas.
With more than 20,000 square feet of event space, the resort offers something for everyone with flexible meeting space, premier location and casual resort environment along with unparalleled service and amenities. The Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort exudes style and Southern Hospitality that will make you never want to leave.
- 100% non-smoking luxury hotel
- 323 studio suites with mini-kitchens and balconies
- 20 Oceanfront Suites and eight Resort View Suites, each with separate king bedrooms
- Private beach
- Heated resort swimming pools — and two family pools
- Full-service Ocean Tides Spa
- 54 holes of championship golf
- 25 tennis courts
- 11-mile lagoon system for canoeing and kayaking
- Expansive white sandy beaches with chairs, umbrellas or beachside cabanas available
- Daily resort activities available for the entire family
- High-speed wireless Internet access available in public areas
- Check-in: 3 p.m., Check-out: 11 a.m.
Awards and Accolades
- Hilton Head ranked #1 Beach Town In US For Families in 2013 – Parents Magazine
- Ranked #9 Best Island in the U.S. in 2011 by Condé Nast magazine
- Top 5 Best Beach – Southern Living Best Weekend Getaways
- Top 20 Best Beaches in the Nation – TripAdvisor's Reader's Choice Awards
- Best Memorial Day Weekend Destination – AOL.com
- Top 10 Family Beach – MSNBC.com
- Top Five Best Family Biking Getaways in America – Disney’s Family Fun Magazine