We’re proud to unveil our $17 million rejuvenation! Each opportunity for the guest experience, including the front entrance, lobby, meeting facilities, fitness center and Ocean Tides Spa has been transformed. Outdoor areas are revitalized including beach access and pool access, updates to both the upper and lower courtyards and the addition of another great fire pit near the deck of our steakhouse HH Prime deck. Throughout these renovations, we have maintained the lavish, sub-tropical landscaping and exotic garden atmosphere that has long been the signature of the resort.
Enjoy beautiful views from 323 studio suites, including 20 oceanfront suites. At more than 530 square feet with mini kitchens and private balconies, our Studio Suites are the largest and most comfortable resort accommodations on Hilton Head Island.
As part of the prestigious Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort community, the luxury Hilton Head beach hotel offers an 11-mile lagoon system ideal for kayaking and canoeing, bike trails, 25 tennis courts and three championship Hilton Head golf courses featuring 54 holes of golf. The resort also showcases a beautiful courtyard poolscape with tropical foliage, three pools, two beachside hot tubs and private cabanas.
With more than 20,000 square feet of event space, the resort offers something for everyone with flexible meeting space, a premier location and a casual resort environment along with unparalleled service and amenities. Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort exudes style and Southern hospitality that will make you never want to leave.
- Hilton Head ranked #1 Beach Town in U.S. for Families in 2013 – Parents magazine
- Ranked #2 Best Island in the U.S. – Condé Nast magazine 2014
- Top 5 Best Beach – Southern Living Best Weekend Getaways
- Top 20 Best Beaches in the Nation – TripAdvisor's Readers’ Choice Awards
- Best Memorial Day Weekend Destination – AOL.com
- Top 10 Family Beach – MSNBC.com
- Top Five Best Family Biking Getaways in America – Disney’s Family Fun magazine