Your experience begins as soon as you walk into our new lobby with sweeping panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. Unparalleled ocean views and spacious accommodations are available in all 404 rooms. Relax on the largest multi-tiered pool deck in northeast Florida, featuring an adults-only infinity edge pool, a 10,000-square-foot family-friendly pool, Splash Park water playground for the kids, two hot tubs, and oversized fire pits.
Stroll 3.5 miles of pristine beach or spend an afternoon kayaking and paddleboarding through Amelia Island’s preserved marshlands. Children will enjoy our award-winning kids’ camp and Nature Center, both of which offer supervised activities.
Tee off from one of three Audubon International Certified Sanctuary golf courses. Designed by Pete Dye, Bobby Weed and Tom Fazio, our pristine courses have earned Omni Amelia Island Plantation a “Top 121 Golf Resorts in the World” ranking by Condé Nast Traveler. Follow up your tee time with a relaxing afternoon at The Spa or dining at any one of our nine superb restaurants.
- Luxury resort on 1,350 acres with 3.5 mile private beach
- More than 400 oceanfront guest rooms and suites with patios and balconies
- Largest poolscape in northern Florida, featuring an infinity edge adult swimming pool, a 10,000-square-foot family friendly pool, a children’s splash park and two hot tubs
- Nine on-site dining venues, from gourmet to casual
- Youth and family activities available, including award-winning kids’ Camp Amelia, Gamers teen lounge, Heron Cove’s Adventure Golf
- 54 holes of championship golf designed by Pete Dye and Bobby Weed
- Cliff Drysdale Tennis professionals, 23 Har-Tru® tennis courts and pro shop
- Luxurious full-service spa and salon, including spa boutique
- Shopping village with 14 boutiques and a French-style deli and market
- Nature Center showcasing Amelia Island's natural wonders.
- Fishing, kayaking or paddle boarding
- Segways or island hoppers (golf carts)
- Fully equipped fitness center with a 20-yard indoor lap pool, personal trainers and group classes
- 80,000 square feet of versatile indoor & outdoor meeting space
Awards & Accolades
- AAA Four Diamond Resort for 30 consecutive years
- Top 10 destination in Jacksonville by USA Today, 2014
- Top 10 best hotel in Jacksonville by U.S. News, 2014
- Condé Nast Traveler’s Top 121 Golf Resorts in the World
- No. 2 tennis resort on Florida’s east coast in Tennis Magazine
- Premier Recreation Operation Award by The Resort and Commercial Recreation Association
- Regional Award for Excellence in Economic Development and Tourism by the Northeast Florida Regional Council
- Greens of Distinction by Corporate & Incentive Travel
- One of four family vacation resorts by Redbook Magazine
- One of the top 25 family-friendly resorts in the U.S., Caribbean by Parents Magazine