Experience over 100 years of history steeped in luxury at The Omni Grove Park Inn. The resort has undergone a $25 million transformation to bring guests spaces that are “built for the ages” with downhome comforts, modern technologies and classic conveniences.
Our Asheville, North Carolina accommodations allow guests to rest and rejuvenate with spectacular panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains encompassing them.
Breathe in clean mountain air while playing a challenging 18-hole round of golf on our Donald Ross-designed course, or take sanctuary at the 43,000-square-foot subterranean spa. Diners with sophisticated palates will savor healthy and hearty meals at some of the finest restaurants in Asheville while imbibing more than 600 wines or specialty cocktails in an atmosphere of relaxed refinement.
One of the premier Asheville resorts, The Omni Grove Park Inn is just a short drive from plenty of downtown shopping, beautiful state parks and engaging performing arts venues.
Awards & Accolades
- Top 25 Best Resorts in the South – Condé Nast Traveler's Reader's Choice Awards, 2014
- Top Ten Places to Curl Up By a Hotel Fireplace – USA Today
- Ten Best Hotels in Asheville – USA Today
- Ten Best Restaurants in Asheville: Vue 1913 – USA Today
- One of Golfweek’s Best State by State Courses, 2014
- Top Resort Spas in North America – Condé Nast Traveler’s, 2014
- Wine Spectator Award: Sunset Terrace & Vue 1913
- Top 10 Outside Dining Restaurants in the U.S.: Sunset Terrace – Open Table, 2014
- Premier Golf Resorts, Silver Medal – Golf magazine
- Premier Golf Resorts/Best Resorts Near You, Silver Medal – Golf magazine
- Top 10 Hotel Pools in America – Men's Journal
- AAA Four Diamond Hotel