The Omni Grove Park Inn - Asheville, NC
EXPERIENCE AN EXCITING ASHEVILLE ESCAPE AT OUR HISTORIC HOTEL
Serving guests for over a century, The Omni Grove Park Inn welcomes you with a tradition of southern hospitality amidst the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Relax in our unique subterranean spa or enjoy a round of championship golf on our Donald Ross-designed course. When it’s time to dine, enjoy one of our four locally-sourced restaurants. Then, retreat to stylish rooms with stunning views and plush bedding. We know you’ll enjoy the classic comfort and modern convenience of our resort.
Whether escaping for a romantic getaway, retreating for rest and relaxation, or looking for a family-friendly vacation, The Omni Grove Park Inn is the ultimate Asheville, North Carolina destination with special packages that will fit all lifestyles.
CDC-Certified Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
513 Guest Rooms and Suites, Including 28 Rooms on an Adults-Only Floor
18-Hole, Donald Ross Designed Mountain Golf Course
43,000 Sq. Ft. Subterranean Spa
Multiple Casual and Formal Restaurants with Panoramic Mountain Views
3 Indoor and 3 Outdoor Tennis Courts
50,000 Sq. Ft. Sports Complex with Weight Rooms and Fitness Classes
Indoor and Outdoor Pools
2 Retail Promenades
- 513 Guest Rooms and Suites, Including 28 Rooms on an Adults-Only Floor
- 18-Hole, Donald Ross Designed Mountain Golf Course
- 43,000 Sq. Ft. Subterranean Spa
- Multiple Casual and Formal Restaurants with Panoramic Mountain Views
- 3 Indoor and 3 Outdoor Tennis Courts
- 50,000 Sq. Ft. Sports Complex with Weight Rooms and Fitness Classes
- Indoor and Outdoor Pools
- 2 Retail Promenades
- 55,000 Square Feet of Indoor and Outdoor Meeting and Event Space
- Guided History Tours
- Kid's Programs and Camps
- Aerobics, Yoga, Racquetball and Health and Wellness Programs
- Sunset Trail
- Babysitting Services
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- On-Property Shuttle Service
- Valet and Garage Parking
- WiFi Internet Service
- Pet Friendly
Tee off on a Donald Ross designed golf course. Originally designed in 1926, Golfweek Magazine acknowledges this historic course as one of the Top Resort Golf Courses in North Carolina.View More
Relax in Our Subterranean Spa Voted One of the "Top Resort Spas in the U.S." by Condé Nast Traveler.View More
Enjoy breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains while you enjoy fresh seafood, hand-cut steaks and regional favorites at our upscale restaurant.View More
The Omni Grove Park Inn has plenty of activities to keep adults and kids happy and active during their stays.View More
Ready to indulge in a little shopping? The Omni Grove Park Inn offers a unique shopping experience on our resort grounds.View More
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the resort through the eyes of our guests. Share your photos with #AtTheOmni.
For over a century, The Grove Park Inn has been, and will always be, about creating wonderful memories. Take a moment to view our photo gallery and envision yourself at our historic resort.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
Parking and Directions
About 65 miles from Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)
About 125 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- Guests can drive up to the main entrance at The Omni Grove Park Inn and be assisted by a valet for $22 for overnight guests and $15 for day guests.
- Garage parking is available to our day and overnight guests. The first (3) hours are complimentary, 3 – 6 hours is $10 and 6 – 24 hours is $15.
The Omni Grove Park Inn has several transportation options for your convenience. Please contact the company directly to book transportation to and from the resort.
Luxury Cars, Town Cars & Limousine Services
- Blue Ridge Limo: (828) 232-4046
- Marvels: (828) 380-1698
- Brays Professional Transport: (919) 545-4749
- Asheville Premier Transportation: (828) 407-0221
- Diamond Executive: (828) 281-8139
Luxury and Large Passenger Vans
- GrandyCo Transportation: (828) 691-0504
- SilverFox Limos: (704) 622-9944
- Tumblestone Tours: (828) 242-5563
- Asheville [Car and] Taxi: (828) 222-1976
- JJ Cab: (828) 252-3311
- AreaWide Transportation: (828) 202-8144
Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
The Omni Grove Park Inn is revolutionizing the National Gingerbread House Competition – the largest in the world! – for the 2020 holiday season to ensure that the competition’s legacy built on design, innovation and tradition continues safely for future generations.
The competition will continue virtually without a public display of Gingerbread Houses at the historic hotel due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19. Considering this, the hotel is generating unique, engaging experiences in place of a physical display, including socially distanced alternatives for hotel guests and fans at home to view the Gingerbread finalists, to be announced in the coming weeks.
A renowned group of food, arts and media professionals – including Food Network star Carla Hall – will formally judge the Gingerbread designs both virtually and in-person.