You don’t have to be a pampered VIP to book one of our grand ballrooms or elegant meeting rooms, but the sheer splendor of these spaces and the views they present may just inspire you to become one.
- Chagall Ballroom: Offers 2,223 square feet of function space with six crystal chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Picasso Ballroom: Located on the fourth floor, features 2,223 square feet of function space highlighted with dark wood accents and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Executive Boardroom: Features floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Michigan Avenue, an oak table with marble inlay and high-back leather executive chairs
- Van Gogh Room: An elegant room accented by dark wood trim with floor–to-ceiling windows overlooking Michigan Avenue
- Renoir, Monet and Gauguin Meeting Rooms: Located on the main lobby floor and feature dark wood crown molding and fine appointments throughout
- Rembrandt Room: Private office space located on the main lobby floor
View Floor Plans & Spec Chart (PDF, 1 MB)