ELEVATE YOUR TRAVEL ROUTINE IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN CHICAGO
Placed on Chicago’s famed Michigan Ave, and along the Magnificent Mile, the all-suite Omni Chicago Hotel puts you in the heart of The Windy City. World-class shopping, stunning views, and premium culinary destinations are all within reach when you stay with us. Downtown Chicago landmarks like Millennium Park, home of Cloud Gate, otherwise known as the Chicago bean, are walking distance from the hotel. Whether you’re here for work or play, the comforts of our city-inspired luxurious accommodations provide the ultimate downtown retreat.
Chicago is an exciting destination for both the leisure and business traveler. Let Omni Chicago Hotel make your trip extra special with one of our packages. Whether you are looking for romance or family fun, we have a package that will let you experience the charm of Chicago.
Take OFF for the SeasonTake advantage of our lowest rates!
But hurry – this offer is only available for a limited time!
Bed & Breakfast PackageLuxurious room accommodations, a breakfast buffet, and valet parking.
Get away from it all in Chicago. Enjoy luxurious accommodations, a breakfast buffet certificate per registered guest per night and complimentary parking (regularly $72 per night).
All Hotel Amenities
- 347 All-Suite Guest Rooms
- Free & Paid WiFi
- Rooftop Sun Deck
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- In-Room Dining - Currently Unavailable
- In-Room Fitness Kits Available
- Safe Deposit Box at Front Desk
- 676 Restaurant & Bar
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning
- Valet Parking
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Omni Kids Crew
- 8,000 Square Feet of Meeting Space
- Multilingual Staff
- Post/Parcel Service
- Translation Services
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
As Michigan Avenue’s only all-suite hotel, Omni Chicago Hotel offers luxury hotel suites, amenities and a taste of Chicago to every guest. See what amenities await you in the Windy City.
Looking for the perfect wedding venue in downtown Chicago? We have several versatile spaces, giving you a romantic hotel setting to meet your dream wedding goals. You and your guests will enjoy stunning views of downtown and unparalleled service to make for a truly memorable day. For other meetings and events, Omni Chicago Hotel has nine venues including beautiful ballrooms and flexible conference rooms for any gathering.
Explore events and happenings near our downtown hotel or in the greater Chicago area with our list of the best and most interesting events and attractions Chicago has to offer. After your adventures, relax at our indoor pool.
the Best of Chicago
Chicago boasts an array of things to do including shopping on Michigan Avenue, dining, taking in a game or just spending time on the waterfront. Soldier Field and Wrigley Field are both just a short drive from the hotel.
at 676 Restaurant & Bar
Our signature 676 Restaurant & Bar is a restaurant and lounge, located on the 4th floor overlooking Chicago's downtown and the beautiful Magnificent Mile.
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS OMNI CHICAGO HOTEL LOCATED?
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI CHICAGO HOTEL?
- 13 miles from Chicago Midway Airport
- 19 miles from Chicago O'Hare International Airport
HOW MUCH IS PARKING AT THE HOTEL?
Valet Parking Rates:
- $72.00 overnight
- $43.00 overnight with in and out privileges.
DOES THE HOTEL OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES?
Chicago is well-served with public transportation. The following options are available:
- Elevated trains (The El) are identified by color of the line. The closest stop to the hotel is four blocks away at Chicago & State on the Red Line.
- Navy Pier seasonally operates a free trolley east and west between State Street and the Pier. Pickup is at the corner of Grand and Rush Avenue (four blocks).
- Chicago Water Taxi is a great way to get around the city during the warm weather months. Cost is $2 – $4 per person and picks up at various locations.
Taxis are a convenient means of transportation in Chicago. Occasionally you might leave an item behind in the taxi or have a service concern. Always make sure to jot down the taxi number and name of the cab company when you get in – you will find the number on the license facing your seat. Below is a schedule of current taxi fares:
- - The flag pull or initial charge to enter a cab is $2.25 for the first 1/9 mile.
- - The additional fraction of a mile charge is $.20 for each additional 1/9 mile.
- - Every 36 seconds of time elapsed is $.20.
- - The flat fee for the first additional passenger is $1.
- - The flat fee for each additional passenger, after the first additional passenger, is $.50.
- - Tipping is customary for good service. - If you would like to file a complaint or compliment a cab driver, please call 311.
- - Please make sure you have the cab number when you call.
- - Rates are set by the local taxi companies and are subject to change without notice.
OPTIONS FROM CHICAGO O’HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- - Taxi Service: Approximately $35 – $50 each way (45-minute trip)
- - Town Car Service: Approximately $104 including tax and gratuity
- - Limousine Service: Approximately $156 depending on number of passengers
- - Train: The CTA Blue Line provides 24-hour service to downtown. The closest stop is
- - Clark & Lake, which is a 10-minute cab ride to the hotel or you may transfer for free at Jackson Street and take the Red Line Howard train to Chicago Avenue, which is 5 blocks from the hotel. Fare is approximately $5 per person. Visit the CTA website for more information and maps.
- - Shuttle Service: For one passenger traveling to/from downtown Chicago one way, the cost is approximately $32. For round trip, the cost is approximately $50. For multi-passenger quotes or other information, please visit Airport Tex Press.
OPTIONS FROM CHICAGO MIDWAY AIRPORT
- - Taxi Service: Approximately $25 – $35 each way (30 – 40 minute trip)
- - Shuttle Service: For one passenger traveling to/from downtown Chicago one way, the cost is approximately $32. For round trip, the cost is approximately $50. For multi-passenger quotes or other information, please visit Airport Tex Press. Rates are subject to change.
- - Town Car Service: Approximately $95 including tax and gratuity
- - Limousine Service: Approximately $125 – $145 depending on number of passengers
- - Train: Midway is connected to downtown via the CTA Orange Line. The closest stop is Clark & Lake, which is a 10-minute cab ride to the hotel or you may transfer for free at Roosevelt Road and take the Red Line Howard train to Chicago Avenue, which is 5 blocks from the hotel. Fare is approximately $2.25 per person. Visit the CTA website for more information and maps.
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out: Noon