CONTEMPORARY STYLE, LOCALLY INSPIRED
The elegant Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West puts you close to the best attractions of dynamic Dallas, Texas. Located near the vibrant Las Colinas Business District, and only 10 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, this 12-story upscale hotel invites you to experience luxury in a modern yet comfortable and inviting setting.
Dallas has so much to offer for both the leisure and business traveler – from dining and culture to local activities. Let Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West make your next trip or vacation extra special with one of our hotel packages.
Summer Stay & PlayThe longer you stay, the more you save
Enjoy 10% off luxurious accommodations during a one-night stay, 15% off a two-night stay, or 20% off a three-night stay.
Family Fun PackageSchedule some family time!
Experience our luxurious accommodations, milk and cookies for the kids, breakfast in the morning and late check-out upon request.
All Hotel Amenities
- 337 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Free & Paid WiFi
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Pet Friendly
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Valet & Self Parking
- 3 Dining Outlets & In-Room Dining
- 17,000 Square Feet of Meeting Space
- Turn-Down Service Upon Request
- In-Room Fitness Kits
- Printing at Front Desk
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- In-Room Safe
- Morsel's Serving Peet's Coffee
- Omni Kids Crew
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
With a lake on one side and a lush green park on the other, Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West shimmers like a jewel near the vibrant business district of Las Colinas. Browse our galleries to see what luxurious accommodations await you.
- ALL PHOTOS
For business meetings and special occasions, Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West is an excellent choice. Our large meeting rooms and event spaces make this an ideal location to host conferences and weddings.
Whether you're looking for activities near the hotel or in the greater Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) area, we've compiled some of our favorite events and attractions Dallas has to offer.
Dallas, Texas Area Attractions
Dallas is one of the top visitor destinations in Texas. From AT&T Stadium to downtown, Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West puts you near everything.
DIVE INTO OUR
Heated Outdoor Pool
A true oasis in the center of Dallas, our swimming pool and sundeck is available year-round to all guests who'd like to sip a cocktail from a lounge chair or relax in the hot tub after a long day.
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS OMNI DALLAS HOTEL AT PARK WEST LOCATED?
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West is located near the vibrant Las Colinas Business District. The hotel's physical address is 1590 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75234
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI DALLAS AT PARK WEST?
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West is located near the following airports:
- About 8 miles from DFW International Airport (DFW)
- About 10 miles from Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)
DOES THE HOTEL OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES?
- Complimentary shuttle transportation within 5 miles of hotel (does not include airport transportation)
- Taxi and shuttle service are available for airport transportation
OPTIONS FROM DFW AIRPORT
- Taxi Service: Approximately $30 per way
- Shuttle Service: Approximately $17 – $19 per person
- DART Railway: Goes from the Las Colinas Station to DFW Airport. Guests can take the DART railway from the Las Colinas Urban Center Station located near the shores of Lake Carolyn to the DFW International Airport on the Orange line to Terminal A. The hotel will provide a complimentary shuttle to and from the Dart Station.
OPTIONS FROM LOVE FIELD AIRPORT
- Taxi Service: Approximately $30 per way
- Shuttle Service: Approximately $17 per person
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
- Must be 21+ to book a guest room. Photo ID is required at check-in.
IS OMNI DALLAS HOTEL AT PARK WEST PET FRIENDLY?
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West is a pet-friendly hotel. Guests must have a valid credit card on their reservation. The weight of the pet is not to exceed 25 lbs. A non-refundable cleaning fee of $125 will be charged per stay, per room (not per pet). One pet is allowed per guest room. If guest plans to have two or more animals in the room, he or she must contact the hotel directly to discuss. Dogs and cats only are allowed. Extreme or wild animals are not authorized. In the event a dog begins to bark or is the cause of guest complaints, the guest will be asked to remove the pet. The pet must be placed in a carrier when housekeeping, mini-bar staff or engineering enters the room. The guest will be required to sign a document accepting complete financial responsibility for any damage caused by the pet. Guide dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or pet fee.