Spa Policies & Etiquette – Omni Interlocken Hotel
Spa Phone: (303) 464-3266
Wednesdays & Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Fridays: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sundays: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed Mondays, Tuesdays and major holidays. Hours of operation are subject to change.
To make your experience with us as safe and enjoyable as possible, we ask that you review the information below:
• Please check-in at least 15-20 minutes prior to your Spa appointment time in order to make the most of your Spa day. This will allow time for you to change into a robe, and unwind while you utilize our locker rooms and shared relaxation areas. If you are unable to arrive early, or you choose not to utilize our shared facilities, you will have the option to change in the treatment room when taken back for your appointment. Robes are not included for Salon services.
• Your appointment begins promptly at the time scheduled. If you are not ready for your technician at the time of your treatment, please note that your appointment time will be shortened to allow technicians to be on time for their next session.
• Dry Infrared Wellness Sauna is available for guests receiving spa treatments – reservation required. Infrared Wellness Sauna sessions are reserved for 30 minutes, and can be enjoyed complimentary either before or after your scheduled treatment. Please contact the Spa directly to inquire about availability.
• The Omni Interlocken pools and hot tub are reserved for hotel guests only. Receiving a spa treatment does not allow access to resort amenities for spa guests, unless they have a hotel reservation.
• If you feel ill or have a fever, we kindly ask that you do not come into the Spa for the safety of our associates and our guests.
For your convenience, a 22% service charge will be added to the original cost of each treatment you receive. The service charge includes a 20% gratuity for your spa technician(s). The remaining 2% goes to the associates that deep clean and sanitize the spa for your safety. Additional gratuities may be provided for your spa technician(s) at your discretion
To ensure your choice of treatments and appointment times, we encourage you to schedule your Spa services well in advance. At times, same day openings may be available – please contact the Spa for current availability. To schedule an appointment, call (303) 464-3266 (x3266 from your hotel room) or send us an email request.
Spa appointments must be reserved with a credit card number or hotel confirmation number. Your credit card will not be charged prior to your arrival, however will be on file for if cancellation fee is incurred.
Gift certificates may be purchased at the Spa's front desk or directly on Omni’s website. We are not able to mail or hold gift certificates purchased at the spa. If redeeming a gift certificate, you will need to bring it with you to your appointment. We are unable to look up or replace lost/stolen gift certificates. Gift certificates may be used for treatments, retail or gratuities.
If you must cancel your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours in advance to avoid cancellation/change fees. Cancellations made on the same day of service will incur a charge of 50% service cost and service charge to compensate the technician that is here and available for your treatment(s). Failing to call for cancellations and missing your appointment will result in a charge of the full cost of service and service charge. The spa strictly adheres to its cancellation policy and can be reached at (303) 464-3266.