Walk the historical landmarks and catch events at the Fort Worth Stockyards
Come experience the Old West at the Fort Worth Stockyards, a national historic district located north of Downtown Fort Worth. Once home to cowboys, cattlemen and outlaws, today this is one of the most popular attractions in Texas. Walk down the brick lined streets and hear legends about Old Texas.
Experience the Fort Worth Herd, the world's only twice-daily cattle drive at 11:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Two-step over to Billy Bob's Texas, the world's largest honky tonk, or tour the Stockyards museum, Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame or catch the Stockyards Championship Rodeo. Dine on some of the best Texas Cuisine at Lonesome Dove Western Bistro, Hunter Brothers' H3 Ranch or Cattlemen's Steak House plus many more. There is fun for the whole family at the Fort Worth Stockyards with the Cowtown Cattlepen Maze, The Stockyards Petting Zoo and the Grapevine Heritage Railroad.
Things to Know Before You Go
- For more information on the Fort Worth Stockyards, drop by the Stockyards Visitors information Center on Exchange Avenue to learn about all the attractions and events.
- We recommend getting the Stockyards adventure Pass to see all the sights and sounds of the Old West.
- The Fort Worth Stockyards is located 3.6 miles north of the Omni Fort Worth Hotel.
Learn more about the Stockyards.
Cowboys and Culture at Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Stay at the award-winning Omni Fort Worth Hotel and receive:
- Luxurious guest room accommodations
- Tickets for each registered adult to Billy Bob's Texas *per stay* which includes admission to the nightly concert as well as admission to the bull riding show
- 20% discount at the Kimbell gift shop in the hotel
To learn more about availability and conditions, click here