The Galleria Shopping Complex
The Galleria Mall is a major tourist attraction in Houston and conveniently located one mile from the Omni Houston Hotel. The Omni Houston Hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to/from The Galleria Shopping Complex. With over 400 stores and numerous restaurants, The Galleria is an ideal place to visit while in Houston. It is the largest mall in Texas and 4th largest in the United States and has something to offer for all ages.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The Galleria Mall is located at the corner of Westheimer and Post Oak Blvd. (just one mile from the Omni Houston Hotel) in the heart of Uptown Houston.
- In addition to the stores and restaurants, there are three full-service national and international banks, two tailor shops, more than seven beauty salons and a post office continually serving a wide range of shopper delights.
- The Galleria Mall is owned and managed by Simon Property Group, but was originally developed by Gerald D. Hines in 1970.
- There are six valet parking stations and 13,000 self parking spaces.
- The hours of operation are Monday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- If you are traveling on business, you should know there are four major office buildings connected to The Galleria which houses over 7,000 business professionals.
Learn more about the mall.
Destination Staycation at Omni Houston Hotel
Guests who book this package receive:
- Luxurious accommodations
- 15% off Mokara Spa treatments
- 15% off food and beverage charges
- Chef-inspired welcome amenity
- Late check-out of 2:00 p.m.
To learn more about availability and conditions, CLICK HERE