Check-in: 4:00 p.m./Check-out: Noon
AGE REQUIREMENT POLICY
Guests must be at least 18 years of age to reserve or check in to the Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza.
Cancellations within 3 days (72 hours) of the reservation after 12:00 p.m. noon will be charged one night's room rate and tax. Not applicable to advanced purchase/prepaid reservations.
At the time of arrival, all cash-paying guests will be required to leave a $100 security deposit per day in addition to the room charges for your entire stay.
A “child” is any individual who is 17 years of age or younger.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION
If you wish to pay for another guest’s room, please contact the hotel at (213) 617-3300.
A $40 per room daily charge will be added to the daily room rate. This charge allows guests to enjoy many services and amenities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. The Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza destination charge includes the following (exclusive of taxes):
- Freshly brewed morning coffee service daily in our lobby
- Complimentary Farm Fresh Apple Display in the Lobby
- Healthy Infused Fruit Waters in the Lobby throughout the day
- Afternoon Sweet Treats at Front Desk
- Access to our complimentary town car service
- Tickets to the world class BROAD and MOCA Museums
- Complimentary commemorative one-way ticket to the famous Angels Flight
- Two Complimentary bottled waters per day
- Complimentary Deluxe WiFi
- Complimentary Wall Street Journal (Digital Version)
- All Domestic and Local Calls
GOOD NIGHT’S REST POLICY
To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests the hotel enforces a Good Night’s Rest Policy. Only registered guests are permitted to enter guest room elevators or guest rooms after 10:30 p.m. All guests must be registered at check-in. If a disturbance is created, as a result of a party or noise from a guest room, all guests in the room will be asked to leave the hotel, without a refund.
Omni Los Angeles Hotel offers valet parking only. Hotel does not offer self-parking.
Valet Parking Fees:
- $60 per day per car, including in and out privileges
- Transient/visitor Rate – $13/15 minutes with a maximum rate of $60 after the second hour
- Noé and Grand Cafe Rates – $20 with one validation (valid for two hours), no overnight.
- Discounted rates for meeting and hotel event attendees – call hotel for event dates and rates.
- Oversized vehicles are unable to be accommodated on-site and will be referred to nearby surface parking lots.
Credit and debit cards are accepted at Omni Los Angeles Hotel. When using a credit or debit card for room payment, the funds for your entire stay will be removed from your account at check-in along with a $100 incidental deposit per night. Upon check-out, any unused funds will be credited back to your account. Based upon your bank, it may take 72 hours or longer to process your unused funds back to your account. Personal checks are not accepted without advance written request and approval.
If you would like to bring your four-legged friend, you must have a valid credit card on file. Guests must sign a waiver at check-in before their pet is allowed in any guest room or public area. Keep in mind, only pets weighing 25 lbs. and under are permitted at Omni Los Angeles Hotel. Each room with a pet will be charged a non-refundable cleaning fee of $125 per stay, per pet. When any one of our staff members enters the room, your pet must be placed in a carrier. In the event that your pet is the cause of guest complaints, the hotel will request that your pet seeks accommodations elsewhere. Service dogs are exempt from this policy.
For the health and comfort of all our guests, Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza is a non-smoking hotel. Guests may smoke 20 feet away from the front door and outside on the second and third floors. If a smoking violation occurs, the guest will be charged a fee of $250 per incident.
Any use of Omni’s fitness centers, Fit Kits, Sleep Kits, or participation in off-site exercise classes or other programs offered by Omni (“Wellness Benefits”) is done at participant’s sole risk. Omni shall not be liable for any injuries, loss, or damage to the participant or participant’s personal property resulting from the use of the Wellness Benefits, regardless of whether it occurs as a result of Omni’s negligence. If the participant chooses to use the Wellness Benefits, the participant hereby expressly waives any claim of liability - for personal/bodily injury or damages - which occurs to the participant or for any loss of or injury to person or property. This waiver is intended to be a complete release of any responsibility for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by any participant while on Omni’s premises or at off-site exercise classes, whether using exercise equipment or not.