Apr 27, 2022 - May 9, 2022
Extended Stay Availability
Apr 25, 2022 - May 11, 2022
- Please note that a (3) night minimum length of stay is required for stays that include a Saturday date.
- Rates start at $379.00 (Petite category). Group rates have also been established for specialty room categories, subject to availability at time of booking.
- Click the "Choose Room" button below for available room types and rates, once you have selected your dates of stay.
- A deposit equal to (1) night's room & tax is due at time of booking; Cancel by 30 days prior to arrival to avoid forfeiture of deposit. Click to view the Hotel Debit Card Policy.
- Please call (800) 578-0500 should you require personal assistance with your reservation.
Make a Reservation
This event cannot be booked online after May 9, 2022. Please call Omni Royal Orleans at
If you have already made a reservation, and need to modify your reservation, you may do so online by selecting "Modify Reservation" below.
NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA
RETREAT TO OUR NEW ORLEANS HOTEL IN THE FRENCH QUARTER
Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in the heart of New Orleans’ French Quarter. Located at the fashionable intersection of St. Louis and Royal streets, our hotel has received the Four Diamond luxury award for the past 31 years. Our luxury hotel incorporates modern amenities with a classic design inspired by the liveliness of the culture of New Orleans so that you can experience the spirit of The Big Easy.
Whether you're interested in dining, shopping or sightseeing, Omni Royal Orleans has compiled a list of some of our favorite things to do near us.
EXPLORE New Orleans
If you’re looking for a weekend or vacation guide for exploring the New Orleans riverfront or indulging in the best of what the Crescent City has to offer, read on for our two-day itinerary of the great things to do in New Orleans.
INDULGE YOUR SENSES at Rib Room Rotisserie
Winner of the prestigious Zagat award and home to the Sunday Champagne Jazz Brunch.