JAZZ UP YOUR NEW ORLEANS VISIT
Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in the heart of New Orleans’ French Quarter. Located at the fashionable intersection of St. Louis and Royal streets, our hotel has received the Four Diamond luxury award for the past 31 years. Our luxury hotel incorporates modern amenities with a classic design inspired by the liveliness of the culture of New Orleans so that you can experience the spirit of The Big Easy.
Let us help you plan the Big Easy vacation of your dreams with one of our special offers or luxury hotel packages.
Summer Stay & PlayThe longer you stay, the more you save
Enjoy 10% off luxurious accommodations during a one-night stay, 15% off a two-night stay, or 20% off a three-night stay.
Park and Play PackageComplimentary valet parking
Let us do the work and enjoy complimentary valet parking when you stay at Omni Royal Orleans.
All Hotel Amenities
- 345 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Free & Paid WiFi
- Rooftop heated pool
- Valet Parking
- 24-Hour Business Center
- Fitness Center
- 3 On-Site Bars
- Award Winning Rib Room Rotisserie
- 14,000 square feet of meeting space
- 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Barber Shop
- Currency Exchange
- In-room Safes
- Gift Shop
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Rooftop Observation Deck
- Concierge Services
- Post/Parcel Services
- Shoe Shine (Complimentary)
- Pet Friendly
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the graceful elegance of this classic French Quarter hotel.
- ALL PHOTOS
Plan your luxury New Orleans wedding at Omni Royal Orleans, located in the heart of the French Quarter. We offer elegant spaces for weddings, meetings and special events. Learn more about planning an event at this location.
Whether you're interested in dining, shopping or sightseeing, Omni Royal Orleans has compiled a list of some of our favorite things to do near us.
If you’re looking for a weekend or vacation guide for exploring the New Orleans riverfront or indulging in the best of what the Crescent City has to offer, read on for our two-day itinerary of the great things to do in New Orleans.
INDULGE YOUR SENSES
at Rib Room Rotisserie
Winner of the prestigious Zagat award and home to the Sunday Champagne Jazz Brunch.
Parking & Directions
WHERE IS OMNI ROYAL ORLEANS LOCATED?
Omni Royal Orleans is located in the heart of the French Quarter. The physical address is 621 St. Louis Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130.
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI ROYAL ORLEANS?
The Omni Royal Orleans is located near the following airports:
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 13 miles from the hotel (approximately 26 minutes). New Orleans Lakefront Airport is located 8 miles from the hotel.
HOW MUCH IS PARKING AT OMNI ROYAL ORLEANS HOTEL?
- Overnight valet parking with unlimited in and out privileges is available for $49.48 including tax, per day/per vehicle
- Off-site parking is available within 10 blocks for trucks and buses.
- Please note that the hotel garage is not able to accommodate larger trucks and over-sized vehicles. The garage clearance is 6 feet, 6 inches. Off-site parking is available within 2 blocks for these larger vehicles.
DOES OMNI ROYAL ORLEANS HOTEL OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES?
Transportation from the airport can be arranged from the following providers:
- Airport Taxi Service: Approximately $33 one way for up to two passengers: $14 per person for additional passengers
- Airport Shuttle: Approximately $24 one way per person; $44 round-trip (advance purchase required)
- Limousine Service: Approximately $75 – $150 one way
Additional local transportation options are listed below
- Trolley: Four blocks from the hotel, ranging from $1.25 - $1.50
- Riverfront Streetcar Lines: 2 blocks
- Amtrak Station: 1 mile
- Port of New Orleans, Cruise Ship Terminals: 1 mile
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 12:00 p.m.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check in.
IS THE HOTEL PET FRIENDLY?
Omni Royal Orleans is a pet-friendly hotel. Guests must have a valid credit card on their reservation. A *non-refundable* cleaning fee of $150 will be charged per stay, per room (not per pet). One pet allowed per guest room. If guest will have two or more animals in the room they must contact the hotel directly to discuss. Dogs and cats only are allowed. There is no maximum weight for pet. No dangerous animals, animals perceived to be threatening, wild animals or other unusual animals will be allowed. The hotel shall make the final determination of whether a specific pet will be permitted in the hotel. In the event a dog begins to bark or is the cause of guest complaints, the guest will be asked to remove the pet. Should the hotel determine the noise disturbance to be excessive, the hotel reserves the right to remove the animal without the owner's consent. The pet must be placed in a carrier when housekeeping, mini-bar staff or engineering enters the room. The guest will be required to sign a document accepting complete financial responsibility for any damage caused by the pet. Guide dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or pet fee.