Omni Royal Orleans - New Orleans, LA
Seven days a week
- Luxurious accommodations
- Special discounts
Terms and Conditions
To qualify for the federal government per diem rates (based upon availability), guest must show valid I.D. at check-in and must qualify as one of the following:
- Federal government employees (active or retired)
- Government contractor traveling on official Federal government business with a valid ID
- Military members (active or retired)
- State, county and local government officials
- Members of foreign governments with valid ID
Valid ID is defined as a personnel badge or other form of valid form of ID issued by the appropriate government agency (federal, state, county or local), or in the case of a contractor, a government issued letter authorizing the travel on behalf of the U.S. Federal Government. Each person who qualifies for the government rate is allowed a maximum of two (2) rooms at that rate.
Just because there are no parades, does not mean there is no Mardi Gras. Celebrate Mardi Gras at Omni Royal Orleans with luxurious accommodations in the heart of the French Quarter, your own king cake and $100 food and beverage credit.
Stay Dates: Jan 28, 2021 - Feb 20, 2021
Book By: Feb 15, 2021