At just a short six minute walk from Omni Berkshire Place in the heart of Manhattan, Rockefeller Center is one of New York’s most iconic attractions. Go shopping, grab a bite and explore Midtown Manhattan. If you’re feeling adventurous, take a visit to the Top of the Rock and view the city from 70 floors up. Don’t forget to take a look at NBC Studios and Radio City Music Hall.
The center is also home to the famous tree lighting every year at the end of November, along with the seasonal ice skating rink, which is open October – mid-April. Celebrate Christmas and enjoy the magical décor for a festive experience in the big city.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Address: 45 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10111
- Plaza hours: Daily, 7:00 a.m. – Midnight
- Top of the rock hours: Daily, 8:00 a.m. – Midnight. Last elevator goes up at 11:00 p.m.
- Parking is available at The Central Parking Garage on 48th Street between Fifth and Six Avenues. Limited street parking is also available on select streets.
Learn more about Rockefeller Center.
Top of the Rock Admission
Enjoy breathtaking views of the Chrysler Building, Times Square, the Hudson River, the East River, Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building! You also have the option to upgrade your experience to include a 75-minute tour of Rockefeller Center.
Stay and Park Package
Guests who book this special offer receive:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Daily valet parking for one vehicle per night
To learn more about availability and conditions, CLICK HERE