Check-in: 3:00 p.m./Check-out: Noon
Late check-out up to 4:00 p.m. may be available for an additional $75. Add it on to your reservation as an enhancement or check with the front desk at check-in.
Minimum age to reserve or check in to Omni San Diego is 21. An Authorization for Minors document will be required upon arrival for the assumption of liability by an adult 18 years of age or older. Please contact the hotel for further detail.
CASH PAYING GUESTS
A credit card is required to reserve a room. Guests wishing to pay for their stay with cash will need to pay for their stay in full plus a $100 per day incidental deposit at the time of check-in.
DEBIT CARD POLICY
The use of a debit card will initiate, at the time of check-in, an immediate deduction from your bank account for your room rate, inclusive of tax, for all room nights plus $100 per night for incidentals. Upon check-out, any unused funds will be credited back to your account. Based upon the business rules of your bank, it may take 72 hours or longer for your bank to process this back to your account.
A $25 per room daily fee will be added to the daily room rate. This fee allows guests to enjoy many services and amenities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. The Omni San Diego Hotel destination charge includes the following (exclusive of taxes):
- Complimentary Deluxe Wi-Fi
- Complimentary local and domestic phone calls
- Complimentary water upon check-in
- Welcome beverage at Zumbido
- Discounted Zoo & Safari Park tickets
GOOD NIGHT’S REST POLICY
To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests, the hotel enforces a Good Night’s Rest Policy in our guest rooms. All guests must be registered at check-in. If a disturbance is created as a result of a party or noise from a guest room, all guests in the room will be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. These guidelines are in place to ensure every guest enjoys a peaceful and pleasant stay in our hotel.
Your dog or cat is welcome at Omni San Diego Hotel with the following conditions:
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- You will be charged a $100 non-refundable cleaning fee upon check-in. This is a basic cleaning of pet hair and odor. Additional charges for damages may be imposed.
- Your pet may not exceed 25 lbs.
- Omni San Diego will not allow any dangerous animals, animals perceived to be threatening, wild animals or other unusual animals on property.
- If your dog or cat barks, makes other noises or is otherwise a cause of complaints that would create a revenue loss or adjustments, you will be required to reimburse us.
- Omni San Diego also reserves the right to require you to remove your pet and we are not required to provide any warning or second chance for violation of this policy. The decision of Omni San Diego shall be final.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet. If an accident does occur, please call housekeeping so we can provide assistance and a quick clean up.
- Guests bringing a pet will be required to sign an “Acceptance of Responsibility for Damages Pet Policy Agreement Form” upon arrival.
Note: Guide dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or pet fee.
The hotel is 100% non-smoking. It is up to the discretion of hotel management how much a guest may be charged for smoking on property.
Any use of Omni’s fitness centers, Fit Kits, Sleep Kits, or participation in off-site exercise classes or other programs offered by Omni (“Wellness Benefits”) is done at participant’s sole risk. Omni shall not be liable for any injuries, loss, or damage to the participant or participant’s personal property resulting from the use of the Wellness Benefits, regardless of whether it occurs as a result of Omni’s negligence. If the participant chooses to use the Wellness Benefits, the participant hereby expressly waives any claim of liability - for personal/bodily injury or damages - which occurs to the participant or for any loss of or injury to person or property. This waiver is intended to be a complete release of any responsibility for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by any participant while on Omni’s premises or at off-site exercise classes, whether using exercise equipment or not.