Omni San Diego Policies
Policies of Omni San Diego Hotel
Check-in: 3:00 p.m./Check-out: Noon
Late check-out up to 4:00 p.m. may be available for an additional $75. Add it on to your reservation as an enhancement or check with the front desk at check-in.
Guests must be 21 years of age to rent a room. Guests 17 years of age and younger are considered children.
CASH PAYING GUESTS
A credit card is required to reserve a room. Guests wishing to pay for their stay with cash will need to pay for their stay in full plus a $75 per day incidental deposit at the time of check-in.
DEBIT CARD POLICY
The use of a debit card will initiate, at the time of check-in, an immediate deduction from your bank account for your room rate, inclusive of tax, for all room nights plus $50 per night for incidentals. Upon check-out, any unused funds will be credited back to your account. Based upon the business rules of your bank, it may take 72 hours or longer for your bank to process this back to your account.
Donation requests can be submitted online by clicking here.
GOOD NIGHT’S REST POLICY
To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests, the hotel enforces a Good Night’s Rest Policy in our guest rooms. Only registered guests are permitted to enter guest room elevators or guest rooms after 10:30 p.m. All guests must be registered at check-in. If a disturbance is created as a result of a party or noise from a guest room, all guests in the room will be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. These guidelines are in place to ensure every guest enjoys a peaceful and pleasant stay in our hotel.
PAYING FOR ANOTHER GUEST’S ROOM
If you would like to pay for another guest’s room, please contact the hotel at (619) 231-6664.
Your dog is welcome at Omni San Diego Hotel with the following conditions:
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- You will be charged a $50 non-refundable cleaning fee upon check-in. This is a basic cleaning of pet hair and odor. Additional charges for damages may be imposed.
- Your dog may not exceed 25 lbs.
- Omni San Diego will not allow any dangerous animals, animals perceived to be threatening, wild animals or other unusual animals on property.
- If your dog barks, makes other noises or is otherwise a cause of complaints that would create a revenue loss or adjustments, you will be required to reimburse us.
- Omni San Diego also reserves the right to require you to remove your dog and we are not required to provide any warning or second chance for violation of this policy. The decision of Omni San Diego shall be final.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog. If an accident does occur, please call housekeeping so we can provide assistance and a quick clean up.
- Guests bringing a dog will be required to sign an “Acceptance of Responsibility for Damages Pet Policy Agreement Form” upon arrival.
Note: Guide dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or pet fee.
The hotel is 100% non-smoking. It is up to the discretion of hotel management how much a guest may be charged for smoking on property.
Any use of Omni’s fitness centers, Fit Kits, Sleep Kits, or participation in off-site exercise classes or other programs offered by Omni (“Wellness Benefits”) is done at participant’s sole risk. Omni shall not be liable for any injuries, loss, or damage to the participant or participant’s personal property resulting from the use of the Wellness Benefits, regardless of whether it occurs as a result of Omni’s negligence. If the participant chooses to use the Wellness Benefits, the participant hereby expressly waives any claim of liability - for personal/bodily injury or damages - which occurs to the participant or for any loss of or injury to person or property. This waiver is intended to be a complete release of any responsibility for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by any participant while on Omni’s premises or at off-site exercise classes, whether using exercise equipment or not.