ESCAPE TO SUNNY SAN DIEGO
With miles of sandy beaches and an average temperature of 70 degrees year-round, San Diego, California is a premier travel destination. If you're thinking about making a trip and wondering where to stay in San Diego, this AAA 4-Diamond Award Winning downtown hotel is one more reason to visit the fabulous seaside city. Located in the heart of the historic Gaslamp Quarter and across from the convention center, our hotel puts you close to the city's most popular tourist attractions. Explore Balboa Park, take a harbor cruise or catch a professional baseball game at PETCO Park, connected via a pedestrian skybridge. If you’re looking for places to stay in San Diego with the whole family, the Omni San Diego Hotel is kid friendly, and just minutes from Balboa Park (about 1.7 miles), the San Diego Zoo (about 3.8 miles), SeaWorld (about 9 miles) and more fun activities and attractions that both the adults and kids will enjoy.
Let Omni San Diego Hotel make your trip extra special with one of our packages. Whether you want to kick back and relax or enjoy a day of adventure, we have a package that will let you experience the seaside charm of San Diego.
Oh What Fun It Is To Stay!Celebrate what fun it is to stay with Omni!
Enjoy even more winter fun with a 20% discount off our best available rates and a $25 hotel credit.
Big City Big DealsWe invite you to linger a little longer!
Enjoy 10% off a one-night stay, 15% off a two-night stay and 20% off a three or more night stay.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
511 Guest Rooms & Suites
Free & Paid WiFi
Connected to PETCO Park and across from the Convention Center
Outdoor Terrace with Stone Fireplace, Heated Pool and Hot Tub
Terrace Bar & Grill
Full-service Fitness Center with Peloton
Zumbido - A Casual Coffee, Craft Beer and Wine Bar
Business Center Open 24 Hours
All Hotel Amenities
- 511 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Free & Paid WiFi
- Connected to PETCO Park and across from the Convention Center
- Outdoor Terrace with Stone Fireplace, Heated Pool and Hot Tub
- Terrace Bar & Grill
- West Coast Social – Light bites and beverages
- Full-service Fitness Center with Peloton
- Zumbido - A Casual Coffee, Craft Beer and Wine Bar
- Business Center Open 24 Hours
- Les Clefs d'Or Concierge Service
- Massage Therapy available by appointment in our treatment room
- Easy Access to more than 70 miles of Beaches
- Minutes from San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, Balboa Park, and more
- Easy Access to Parks and Golf
- In Room Dining from 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. daily
- UPS Store
- Valet and self-parking options
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Scenic San Diego offers perfect weather by the sea no matter what time of year you visit. Browse our galleries to see the luxury hotel amenities we have prepared for you.
- ALL PHOTOS
With the sunny San Diego setting and warm temperatures year-round, our San Diego hotel is the ideal destination for weddings, meetings and corporate events. With indoor and outdoor venues, Omni San Diego hotel is perfect for your next event. Scenic views of downtown and the ocean will help set the ideal backdrop for an unforgettable experience.
From miles of beautiful beaches and a world-class zoo and aquarium to historic destinations and popular entertainment, San Diego has it all. You’ll never run out of things to do when you stay at Omni San Diego Hotel.
48 hours in San Diego
We've created an itinerary inspired by our local concierge team to guide you through your days and nights in this beautiful city.
INDULGE YOUR SENSES
In a Culinary Adventure
Whether you're searching for breakfast, an elegant dinner, or a cozy meal in your room, you'll find what you're craving at Omni San Diego Hotel.
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS OMNI SAN DIEGO HOTEL LOCATED?
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI SAN DIEGO HOTEL?
- 4 miles (14 minutes) from San Diego International Airport
HOW MUCH IS PARKING AT THE HOTEL?
Overnight Valet Parking
- Monday - Sunday: $55 per car/per night with in/out privileges
- EV charge stations available for our guests located in valet garage
Hourly Valet Parking
- $10 per car, per hour
Public Self Parking
- A variety of parking garages are within 1 block of the hotel (prices vary)
- The hotel parking garage cannot accommodate oversized vehicles or trailers
Valet Garage Parking
- No Oversized Vehicles
- No Service Vans
- No Camper Shells or Roof Racks
- Valet Garage Clarence: 6'8"
DOES THE HOTEL OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES?
The San Diego Trolley, known as San Diego’s “moving landmark” is just steps from the front door with access to Old Town, Mission Valley and East San Diego. The trolley runs every 15 minutes.
The North County Coaster services 42 miles of coastline from Del Mar to Oceanside with various stops along the way.
OPTIONS FROM SAN DIEGO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Approximately $15 one way
- Approximately $85 one way
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
IS THE HOTEL PET FRIENDLY
Your dog or cat is welcome at Omni San Diego Hotel with the following conditions:
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- You will be charged a $100 non-refundable cleaning fee upon check-in. This is a basic cleaning of pet hair and odor. Additional charges for damages may be imposed.
- Your pet may not exceed 25 lbs.
- Omni San Diego will not allow any dangerous animals, animals perceived to be threatening, wild animals or other unusual animals on property.
- If your dog or cat barks, makes other noises or is otherwise a cause of complaints that would create a revenue loss or adjustments, you will be required to reimburse us.
- Omni San Diego also reserves the right to require you to remove your pet and we are not required to provide any warning or second chance for violation of this policy. The decision of Omni San Diego shall be final.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet. If an accident does occur, please call housekeeping so we can provide assistance and a quick clean up.
- Guests bringing a pet will be required to sign an Acceptance of Responsibility for Damages Pet Policy Agreement Form upon arrival.
- Note: Guide dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or pet fee.