By booking your vacation rental reservation through the official website for The Villas of Amelia Island, you’re guaranteed access to all the amenities and activities that Omni Amelia Island Resort has to offer. Gain exclusive access to a pristine beach, resort pools, 36 holes of championship golf, 23 Har-Tru tennis courts, 7 pickleball courts, fitness center, restaurants and much more. No other vacation rental website provides the same access to our resort amenities and activities, so why book through anyone else?
ONLINE ROOM RESERVATIONS
You must be 21 years or older to make a villa reservation. All persons under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian during their stay.
RESERVATIONS/DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Deposit: One night's room and tax at the time of booking.
Cancellation: 7 days prior to arrival. Deposit is non-refundable if cancelling within 7 days of arrival. Special offers may have different cancellation policies.
Modified cancellation policies may apply to reservations made over the following holidays and special events:
Concours d' Elegance Week
Memorial Day Weekend
Shrimp Festival Weekend
Fourth of July Weekend
Florida vs. Georgia Weekend
CREDIT CARD POLICY
Guests may pre-pay with cash for Room/Tax/Resort Services Fee at check-in, however, a credit card must be provided at the front desk in order to have charging privileges to their guestroom account.
Please note the following outlets do not accept cash: Oceanside, Sunrise Café, In-Room Dining, Seaglass, Marsh View Bar & Grill and Oak Marsh Golf Shop.
A $40 resort service fee plus 12% tax per night is charged per night, per villa:
- Complimentary self parking
- Unlimited internet access in all guest rooms
- On-property resort transportation service
- Unlimited use of health & fitness center
- In-room coffee service
- Golf driving range privileges at Oak Marsh and one bucket of range balls
- 10% off retail items at Amelia's Signature Shop and Golf Shop
- Local and toll-free phone access
- Resort beach & Pool access
- Preferred Racquet Club and golf course reservation access
Our resort is located within a private gated community. The Community Association does not allow motorcycles on the property. Guests arriving in motorcycles will be directed to park on a lot next to the security gate. Please contact the resort in advance in order to arrange shuttle transportation from the security lot to the hotel.
- The following services are provided upon request: towel refresh and trash removal
- Villa and home vacation rental services do not include daily housekeeping
- Housekeeping services vary per each group's contract. Please confirm with your meeting planner.
Long Term Reservations (30+ days):
- Services available for a fee. Must be arranged with the real estate agent prior to arrival.
Rollaway beds are available upon request for a $50/night fee (based on availability). Maximum of one per villa. Please request prior to arrival.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
Villa registration is located at the Omni Amelia Island Resort front desk at 39 Beach Lagoon Road, Amelia Island, FL 32034.
Beginning March 12, Villa registration will be adjacent to Amelia Island Real Estate Services at 8 Amelia Village Circle, Amelia Island, FL 32034.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Check-out: 11 a.m.
Room rates do not include applicable taxes. A 12% tax will be added to the rates for your total stay.
Please be advised that no lifeguard will be on duty at the pools. Pool towels are available at the Omni resort pool deck.
- Personal Items: Effective May 30th, 2016 the Nassau County Board of County Commissioners passed an ordinance regulating beach furniture to ensure safe nesting grounds for sea turtles. Beach furniture, tents, etc. must be removed from the beach between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. Personal items left on the beach during these hours will be removed and disposed of by the county.
- Alcoholic Beverages: Unlawful for any person to consume or drink beer, wine or alcoholic beverage at any County-owned or controlled recreation area.
Possession of any open container containing an alcoholic beverage is prohibited. Violations are punishable by a fine not exceeding $500 and/or ten days incarceration.
- Dogs: Dogs must be under a leash at all times. Littering is prohibited.
- Open Fires: No Open Fires from May 1st to October 31st, due to Marine Turtle Nesting Season.
The Villas of Amelia Island do not accept pets.
Any use of Omni’s fitness centers, Fit Kits, Sleep Kits, or participation in off-site exercise classes or other programs offered by Omni (“Wellness Benefits”) is done at participant’s sole risk. Omni shall not be liable for any injuries, loss, or damage to the participant or participant’s personal property resulting from the use of the Wellness Benefits, regardless of whether it occurs as a result of Omni’s negligence. If the participant chooses to use the Wellness Benefits, the participant hereby expressly waives any claim of liability - for personal/bodily injury or damages - which occurs to the participant or for any loss of or injury to person or property. This waiver is intended to be a complete release of any responsibility for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by any participant while on Omni’s premises or at off-site exercise classes, whether using exercise equipment or not.