The Villas of Amelia Island - Amelia Island, FL
Versatile wedding space makes Omni Amelia Island Resort the perfect destination for events of all sizes. Located on the breathtaking Northeast coast of Florida, this resort is the ideal coastal setting for weddings.
Beachfront views, pristine pools, an outdoor shopping village, world-class golf and tennis are just a few of the luxury vacation rental amenities you'll appreciate during your stay at The Villas of Amelia Island.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
- Beach Walker
- Beach Wood
- Captains Court
- Fairway Oaks
- Sea and Turtle Dunes
Located on the marsh side of the plantation, Walker's Landing offers natural splendor views. Guests can enjoy a sunset view of the Intracoastal Waterway from the deck surrounding this octagonal-shaped facility. Inside you'll find hardwood floors, a fieldstone fireplace and windows surrounding the perimeter. This location can accommodate up to 160 guests for a buffet dinner.
- Afternoon Break
- Coffee Break
- Wedding Equipment
- AV Equipment
- LCD Projector
- Overhead projector
- White garden chairs
- Tables for gifts and programs
- Indoor ballroom for outdoor ceremonies as a weather back-up
- Elegant floor-length white linen and complimenting white napkins
- Mahogany Chiavari chairs
- Clear votive candles to accompany your table centerpieces
- Head table or sweetheart table
- Dance floor and staging for entertainment (indoors only)
- Event Management
- Unique complimentary Reservation Link for your guests to reserve their rooms
- Rooming list reports showing which of your guests have reserved rooms and when they plan to arrive
- Mobile Check-In
- Provide support for any questions regarding your contracted and scheduled deposits
- Book resort guest rooms if needed
- Coordinate additional events you may choose to host at the resort
- Select the food & beverage menu for your events and preparing the banquet event orders
- Select linens, chairs and the perfect room set up for your special day
- Partner with outside vendors you may choose to work with and our onsite partner, PRI Productions
Programs & Activities
Our meeting programs will add an extra dimension to your event, bringing team members closer together and helping everyone learn great lessons that they can bring into the workplace. Your Conference Services Team will help take care of all your program's needs.
Omni Amelia Island Resort is committed to providing our guests and members with a first-class golf experience. Named a “Top 121 Golf Resort in the World” by Condé Nast Traveler, our resort is home to two incredible championship courses.View More
Relax and revive at our nature-inspired, full-service spa offering facial and body treatments and salon services.View More
With authentic regional cuisine, our resort offers nine on-site culinary choices from casual to fine dining, inspired by the region’s culture and ingredients, all a part of your luxury resort experience.View More
Soak up the sun on our 3.5 miles of private, uncrowded Amelia Island beach. Put your toes in the sand and enjoy a leisurely stroll down the beach as the sun rises over the Atlantic Ocean.View More
Amelia Island has plenty to offer the adventurous traveler. Whether you seek shopping and dining or festivals and culture, we can point you toward memorable days and nights out on the island.View More
The Shops at Omni Amelia Island features a wide selection of one-of-a-kind boutiques, restaurants and souvenir stores for your shopping pleasure.View More
Amelia Island has plenty to offer every kind of traveler, whether you’re on a romantic getaway for two or a fun family vacation. We’ve listed all the things to do in Amelia Island, including some of the best area attractions and on-property offerings for you to make the most of your trip.
Looking for the perfect wedding destination? Omni Amelia Island Resort has all the amenities you could ever want for your special occasion. From a beach ceremony to a traditional chapel wedding, we offer a number of picturesque locations for you to say “I do”. Show your family and friends how much they mean to you with a spa party, golf outing, private beach fire or rehearsal dinner. The list of enhancements for your big day is virtually endless and Omni Amelia Island Resort’s wedding and event staff promises to be there every step of the way.
Intimate weddings can be as beautiful and special as large affairs. The Elopement Package makes it easy for the couple to plan for a micro wedding with up to 10 guests.
Omni Amelia Island Resort provides a dedicated Catering Services Manager who will assist you with the planning of your event.
- A signed contract and a nonrefundable deposit of 25% of the estimated master account charges will secure your date.
- Your guests can call the 800 number provided in the contract or reserve their rooms online via the dedicated group link the Hotel can set up for your group.
The deposits are calculated on the total estimated revenue of your event to include the wedding package and food & beverage minimum plus service charge and taxes. An initial deposit is due upon contract signature, additional deposits are tiered. The final deposit is due 30 days prior to your event date.
- No, all food & beverage for your event must be provided by Omni Amelia Island Resort.
The Omni Safe & Clean initiative follows the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and each individual Omni location will adhere to local and/or federal mandates. Associates conduct daily health screening, including temperature checks; Frequent sanitation of all associate common areas; Thorough re-training on proper hygiene and best practices; Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Omni Amelia Island Resort offers beautiful settings ranging from oceanfront to marsh-front venues onsite to include: Walkers Landing, the Beach, Sunrise Café & Terrace, Oceanview room & Terrace, The Sprouting Project and Marshview Deck & Oak Point Lawn.
- Yes, our elopement package is available Sunday through Thursday for up to 10 guests.